December 2015 Moms
Options

Happy Thanksgiving-Thankful Thursday!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Thanksgiving-Thankful Thursday!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am beyond thankful for God blessing me with my healthy baby girl Cortana that will be here before I know it, with the blessing of my job, I really have a great team I work with, and I am very thankful and blessed to have my husband Joe, who has given me hell, but also has made me happier than I ever thought I would be. Happy Thanksgiving lady's, may your holidays be merry and bright, and baby's be healthy and happy.
  • Options

I'm super thankful for my life. I truly am blessed with family, friends, pets, and now this new baby. I am also thankful to be 17 months sober as of yesterday. Nothing in my life would be possible if I wasnt.

I love hearing sobriety stories! I've seen addiction second hand from people I am close with and it's such a crippling thing. Be proud of yourself everyday. It takes a brave, strong-willed individual to break addiction.
  • Options
    I'm so thankful for everything that has led me to this point in my life. I'm so content and my heart is so full of love! We are so blessed!
  • Options

I'm super thankful for my life. I truly am blessed with family, friends, pets, and now this new baby. I am also thankful to be 17 months sober as of yesterday. Nothing in my life would be possible if I wasnt.

Thank yourself. It took strength and courage to do what you've done and most people will never know anything that hard. Happy sobriety anniversary!