January 2016 Moms

Happy Thanksgiving

What are you most thankful for as you go through your pregnancy? I am thankful for a husband who has weathered all my mood swings and irrational requests.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

• I'm thankful for the support from my family, chocolate milk to ease my nausea, and leggings.
  • Loading the player...
  • maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited November 2015
    I'm thankful that my high risk pregnancy has ended up being totally normal so far (knock on wood!) and that baby girl is doing great.  I'm also thankful for my husband who has basically done everything I ask of him, no matter how big or small or weird, without any kind of complaint.  But I'm also super, super thankful that I only have to be pregnant for about 9 more weeks!  ;)  
  • Super thankful for my husband helping me cook today because I have none of the holiday spirit after a night of tossing and turning. And like PP, thankful that baby is almost ready to get the heck outta me!
  • I am thankful that this pregnancy has been enjoyable and I've been healthy all the way through.  I'm also thankful for my husband and many family members who have helped us to complete our upstairs renovation project.  We have quite a bit still to do, but so much has been done within the last 2-3 weeks with it. 
  • Oh goodness. I'm thankful for family who love, care, support, and help constantly. Thankful for my health and the health of my family (especially the kids and unborn baby). For SO who has put up with me through back to back pregnancies. I'm incredibly thankful for those in our military and other safety services (fire, police, doctors/nurses, etc) who give up their holidays with family to protect us and allow us to spend it with ours.

Annnnnddd super duper thankful for a non-maternity shirt that actually fits and looks way cuter on my preggo belly. In all honesty, I'd probably have gone naked otherwise.
  • I'm going to keep it simple and just say I am thankful for everything I have. I don't think I could be happier :) including my thanksgiving shirt :)
  • I'm thankful for these little turkeys and my husband who has stuck by my side through everything. I'm also thankful for chocolate, peppermint bark, Dr Pepper, and headache medicine.