2nd Trimester

Implanted too far the right.. Worried.

Just had my first ultrasound @ 6 1/2 weeks. Everything looks great and got to hear the heartbeat!! However, my dr is cautious of where I implanted. He said its close to the wall and tubes and is "cautious" the placenta will grow into one of them. Have to go back Tuesday for u/s. Anyone ever have a good outcome? Should I be on edge?

Re: Implanted too far the right.. Worried.

• You might get more replies if you post this on the 'first trimester' board.

Fantastic that you got to hear the heartbeat - hoping all turns out well for you. I don't have experience of this but remember that whatever happens is outside your control, so although difficult, try not to worry the whole time as that won't do you or baby any good
  • Just had my first ultrasound @ 6 1/2 weeks. Everything looks great and got to hear the heartbeat!! However, my dr is cautious of where I implanted. He said its close to the wall and tubes and is "cautious" the placenta will grow into one of them. Have to go back Tuesday for u/s. Anyone ever have a good outcome? Should I be on edge?

You may also want to check out the high risk board for similar experiences.
  • Loading the player...
  • No similar experience, but I'm hoping the best for you! Definitely check out the other boards PPs suggested.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker