Symptoms/Cravings - 

Happy/Crappy - 

Appointments - 

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick?

Re: *Tuesday Ticker Change*

• Options
    Weeks/fruit - 29 weeks / Acorn squash

Girl/Boy/Team green - Boy

Symptoms/Cravings - Morning sickness every 2 weeks (down to the day), trouble sleeping, occasional aches/heartburn/headaches, 

Happy/Crappy:

Happy: At my appt yesterday the dr. said that baby boy is measuring about a week ahead which makes me happy since I'm down another pound since my appt a month ago. Today is the only full day of work I have this week

Crappy - I spent all day yesterday trying not to cry until I got home because my cat acquired asthma a year ago and at his age it can eventually lead to heart failure from decomposition. H took him in for a shot yesterday and they ended up doing an MRI. Right now, we just have to wait and see how long the shot helps him (hopefully the full 3 months it should) before he needs the next one. 

Appointments - Had one yesterday and next one will be in 2 weeks with an U/S

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick? I can make my eyes "shake"
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit - 28 weeks/Eggplant - Yay final trimester!

Girl/Boy/Team green - Girl

Symptoms/Cravings - A little bit of hip pain, and by evening time sometimes I get an achy feeling in my pelvis/uterus, I think from expansion and just being tired and gassy.

Happy- Uhhhh, Thanksgiving food is this week and I get to wear stretchy maternity pants to fit all the food.  Enough said.  Plus I read you should up your calorie intake in the 3rd trimester, so really, I'm doing baby and me a favor, right?

Crappy - Not much to complain about right now, other than that I'd rather not have to work today and tomorrow.

Appointments - Not till mid December

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick?  I am naturally freakishly agile. I can walk on point and more or less dislocate my shoulders, among many other things.  My mom and grandma were the same way, so I'm wondering if this will get passed on to the baby.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit - 29 weeks

Girl/Boy/Team green - Green

Symptoms/Cravings - I have been having more hip and pelvic pain.  For some reason i have extreme anxiety that my LO is not in the right position and i'm going to need a c-section.  I can't wait for my next appointment b/c i have an ultrasound at the time too.  

Happy: I'm so loving this week!  I can't wait to do all the Thanksgiving/Holiday stuff.  DD and I are going to put up the Christmas tree and decorations.  and we have so many fun things planned!  
    Crappy: I just hope my hip pain doesn't prevent me from getting around too much.

Appointments - My next appointment is on Dec. 10th

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick? I really don't.  I kinda wish i did though...
    My Baby Penguins
    DD1: 9/19/11
    DS: 1/1/14
    DD2: 1/31/16

• Options
    Weeks/fruit - 30 Weeks (AHHHHH!) / Cucumber

Symptoms/Cravings - Back aches, no room for food. Craving pastries which I can't have :(

Happy/Crappy -
    Happy - H painted the nursery and set up the crib yesterday on his day off. We're also having a date night and going to see the new Hunger Games movie tonight
    Crappy - My parents left for vacation today and I'm not going to see them until after Thanksgiving :(

Appointments - Growth u/s on Monday and my 30 wk appointment on Tuesday

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick? Nothing...unless you count my lack of coordination and ability to walk in a straight line!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit - Acorn Squash 29weeks

Symptoms/Cravings - I just can't wait for thanksgiving food!! I'm making my pies now and I totally made a mini pumpkin pie with my leftover filling to have today

Happy/Crappy - Crappy: I had my three hour glucose and got poked 5 times! My veins are super small and they started collapsing right away. Plus I was feeling lightheaded and woozy
    Prayers that I pass this time so I can eat on Thursday

Appointments - Next Tuesday

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick? No
  • Options
    I forgot my Happy: I'm so excited swim team started this week. I missed all my kiddos. And we have a lot of new munchkins which is awesome for the program
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit - 27 weeks !!! English Cucumber

Girl/Boy/Team green - baby girl

Symptoms/Cravings - peeing a lot, lack of sleep, sore back and feet. - really juicy fruit 

Happy/Crappy - too much to name. Mostly work related. 

Appointments - Glucose next week!

GTKY: Do you have a stupid human trick? Not at all

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @baya5 My family isn't cooking this year so I totally bought a Pumpkin Pie yesterday and had a rather large piece for dessert last night. It was SO GOOD
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit - 28 weeks! I think it's eggplant.. Yay third tri!

Girl/Boy/Team green - Girl

Symptoms/Cravings - I woke up feeling sick this morning.

Pork rinds and chocolate but not together. Lol

Happy/Crappy - Uncomfortable.

Appointments - December 1st. I have to do the lovely glucose test.

I wish! I'm boring. Lol.
  • Options
    Weeks/fruit - 29// acorn squash

Girl/Boy/Team green - little girl cooking in there

Symptoms/Cravings - sick, sick, and more sick. Hello headaches.

Happy/Crappy - crappy: I started off my morning with the call that my grams had officially passed.
    Happy: she's free from pain, that's the important part. Thanks for everyone who has been praying for my family, I'll see her again one day. Until then, I'm just watching the clouds.

Appointments - luckily none this insanely busy week.

What is a stupid human trick..?
    I can sing well?

(Added a picture of me & her from when I was little. Just because I like sharing her, even if it's just a memory. ❤️)
  • Options
    @thisusername - I'm so sorry to hear that but at least there's some comfort in knowing that she's not in pain anymore. 

• Options
    @funkypineapple thank you. I always try to focus on that, she's much much happier now.