April 2016 Moms

Re: .

• Every pregnancy can be different regardless of the sex of the child.

• Every pregnancy is different. Fetal heart rate is not a valid predictor of sex.  And you're unlikely to find a lot of women on this board willing to examine your baby's genitals to try to prove your ultrasound technician right or wrong (though you're likely to face criticism for posting them online in the first place); we're amateurs at best, and he or she is a professional.  Congratulations on your pregnancy, OP, whatever your baby's sex may be!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm no expert, but the second picture does look like a girl to me.
  • My 2 pregnancies have been night and day and I'm having another girl. Will your dr do an anatomy scan around 20 weeks? They should be able to confirm then. 
  • I'm in agreement with @thaisac1. And I think its also a pretty clear shot. Andplusalso I'm having another girl and my two pregnancies have been completely different.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Nope, as an architect I can tell you that looks like a girl. Just go get another elective scan if you don't believe the professional technician.

• I don't know anything about ultrasounds. How can you tell if it's a girl? Is it just a lack of a penis or is there something else that is there?
  • I don't know anything about ultrasounds. How can you tell if it's a girl? Is it just a lack of a penis or is there something else that is there?

From what the tech told me yesterday, if baby is a girl there is a very high chance you see three white lines.
  • Are you having a hard time accepting the sex of your baby because you are just in disbelief? Or because you are feeling sex disappointment?
  • If you think the tech is wrong, go in for another U/S. But I'm Guessing @kalanieileen hit the nail on the head.
  • Jules08Jules08 member
    edited November 2015
    Tsk tsk @msportugee86 poor form to DD (dirty delete).
  • Jules08 said:
    Is that what dirty delete means? I saw it on the list of abbreviations and was confused.
  • Jules08 said:
    Is that what dirty delete means? I saw it on the list of abbreviations and was confused.
  • Jules08 said:
    You got it!  If a post doesn't go over well, it's better to just leave it than delete it.  If people take their time to respond, it's a slap in the face to disregard and delete your post (in the past you could actually delete an entire post rather than rewrite your individual comments).
  • Dang, and nobody QFP'ed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• No QFP... Shame
  • Confession: I got super excited to see a DD, I thought "I must have missed something truely awesome while I havent been on much the last couple days!" I'm a little disappointed this wasnt a more dramatic and a historically awesome bump thread....
  • Confession: I got super excited to see a DD, I thought "I must have missed something truely awesome while I havent been on much the last couple days!" I'm a little disappointed this wasnt a more dramatic and a historically awesome bump thread....
    All the drama's on the abbreviations board. Enjoy :) 
    Anniversary 
  • Lol check out second tri. I got a good kick out of a nub post that had no nub.
  • Am I blind?? I don't see the abbreviations thread anymore.

• aw man, you're right. It's gone.
    Anniversary 
  • mrstrax said:

aw man, you're right. It's gone.

:( Gone as in really gone! Not even closed. I swear the bump gods have no sense of humor.
  • Speaking of the abbreviations thread, anyone who posted in there should check their "wall" the OP posted a pretty hateful comment on mine.

• I'm surprised this thread isn't shut down yet.

• Jules08 said:

Speaking of the abbreviations thread, anyone who posted in there should check their "wall" the OP posted a pretty hateful comment on mine.

I legitimately laughed! Delusional
  • Jules08 said:

Speaking of the abbreviations thread, anyone who posted in there should check their "wall" the OP posted a pretty hateful comment on mine.

Woah, that's messed up.

• edited November 2015
    Jules08 said:

Ok now I'm so sad I missed that thread! And it appears to be deleted from bump cyber space :-( That's crazy the OP posted hateful things on your wall.. not cool!
  • Bump gods removed her post from my wall and gave her a warning.
  • Damn, I was just looking for that thread to see if I missed more entertainment overnight! I wonder why they would delete the whole thread?? @Jules08 that's pretty hilarious that she posted something nasty on your wall while accusing us of being bullies.
  • Jules08Jules08 member
    edited November 2015
    AEG84 said:
    Damn, I was just looking for that thread to see if I missed more entertainment overnight! I wonder why they would delete the whole thread?? @Jules08 that's pretty hilarious that she posted something nasty on your wall while accusing us of being bullies.
    Right?!  I know I have a snarky side that's often funny snarky and I do IRL too, it's just my personality, but I am genuinely a very nice person and very helpful - so what I find hilarious is that my response to her post was probably the least snarky in that thread and actually gave her a link to what she had asked for.
  • Jules08 said:
    Bump gods removed her post from my wall and gave her a warning.
    I don't know if I got any hate. Dammit I never get any street credit :D

• Jules08 said:

AEG84 said:

Damn, I was just looking for that thread to see if I missed more entertainment overnight! I wonder why they would delete the whole thread?? @Jules08 that's pretty hilarious that she posted something nasty on your wall while accusing us of being bullies.

Right?!  I know I have a snarky side that's often funny snarky and I do IRL too, it's just my personality, but I am genuinely a very nice person and very helpful - so what I find hilarious is that my response to her post was probably the least snarky in that thread and actually gave her a link to what she had asked for.

Yeah... I posted the same!E thing to her twice about where to find the information she needed, but it was completely ignored. I started posting GIFs. I wish I could do that in real life when people are ignoring my sage advice!