July 2015 Moms

Re: Saturday Randoms

• Had my tubal yesterday and all went good. Feeling pretty good today just a little sore. I was so nervous, but feeling so confident in or decision now that it is done. Might actually get out and do a little Christmas shopping even.
  • @lovermyboys3 I'm glad to hear it went good. How was your pain when you first woke up. Is there anything specific I should prepare myself for. I can't wait for mine to be done and over with.
  • Loading the player...
  • The whole day today was just random. My sil and mil came over for a lefse making day and to just hang out. We just sat down to eat some supper when my mom called just hysterical. Her brother, my godfather, was killed in a car accident on his way to work. some guy crossed over on a two lane hey and hit him head on killing both people in his car and my uncle. So there's that. Then my little sister called to tell me she was pregnant. Only 4 weeks but very excited. I am really happy for her and excited to be an auntie again.

So today has been kind of a random emotional roller coaster. Not sure if I feel sad or happy. I'm so tired I don't know quite what to do.
  • @juliekay25 sorry for your loss and happy thoughts sending your way :)

Today was pretty busy. My husband went down to pick up our new headboard and bed frame and that's pretty much what we did all day today. He put that together and cleaned out some things while I took care of the baby and visited with my mother in law :) good day and I am so excited for our now complete bedroom set! Can't wait for next week, not only is it the holidays but my husband gets 3 days off :) I can't wait.
  • @juliekay25 I am so sorry for your loss!! Know that they are in a better place and in the arms of God! Also Congratulations about being an auntie again, I hope this little one can bring joy and comfort to the family! Children are a blessing from God! Sending much love your way and your families, and will be including you in my prayers! God bless you guys! :blush:

@lovermyboys3 I am so glad your surgery/procedure went well! Praying for a quick recovery! :smile:

@AziaNick I can't wait for the holidays either!!! Lots of food, family time, and so many memories are made, especially since this year our little ones are with us!! It's their first Thanskgiving!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Well for my son it is lol enjoy the holidays!! :smiley:
  • @janellvigil the pain level has been super tolerable. My dr. Gave me Percocet and that has been a life saver I go between that and ibuprofen. Just take it easy. So today I am two days out and feel really good. We might go get our Christmas tree today. I have one small incision in my belly button and one on c section scar about 1 inch long not even maybe. I was so worried, but now that it is done I could not be happier we definitely made the right decision for our family. Good luck to you and your surgery let me know how it goes!

@n3na94 thank you so much! Doing very well so far :)
  • Monday random my 18 week old is determined that after a week of rice cereal she is ready to feed herself and keeps grabbing the spoon to do so ;) she's actually not doing too bad a job herself.

Also, hosting a jamberry party on fb for the black Friday specials anyone interested in joining can just inbox me on here.
  • edited November 2015
    Erased (it was an accidental double posting).
  • Monday random my 18 week old is determined that after a week of rice cereal she is ready to feed herself and keeps grabbing the spoon to do so ;) she's actually not doing too bad a job herself.

Also, hosting a jamberry party on fb for the black Friday specials and games, anyone interested in joining can just inbox me on here.

Our babies are growing up so fast!! :blush: By the way what is. Jam berry party!? :neutral:
  • edited November 2015
    @n3na94 jamberry is a brand of nail wrap & polish. One of my friends a couple weeks ago hosted a facebook exclusive party through her friend that is a sales rep for jamberry. Thats when I got introduced and I decided this week to host a fb party myself so that we could play games (we get chances to win jamberry goodies) and shop during black friday. I just like that with the wraps it's a cheap way to have pretty nails, even some Pinterest ideas, that don't chip.

(Per the terms & conditions of "the bump" I just wanted to make sure I stated that I dont benefit monetarily from the jamberry party)
  • I thought you were selling berry jams. Like blueberry and strawberry jams. Lol maybe I've been watching too much strawberry shortcake?
  • @beeish Haha that's okay my MIL texted me today to ask when the party was because she thought it was a literal party at my house (like an old school Tupperware party). Bless her heart, guess it's generational.