TTC After a Loss
Options

I feel so alone.

I feel so alone I just feel like my husband isn't in this as much as me I feel like this cycle were not gonna end up pregnant again it's like I'm doing my part tracing everything n it's like when I tell him OK babe today we have to make love n he's like no I don't feel like it or I'm to tired or baby I did to much today can we do it tomorrow. I just don't think he want a baby rite now n I think it has a lot to do with the fact that we live with his dad n step mom bc we moved bk to ny n we've been trying to get r own place but we r stuck helping paying there bills so we can't move out yet n he doesn't want to be here in this house any more. But he doesn't c how much he's hurting my heart by being like that. I'm a lil older then him so that's y we trying to start for r baby now bc I'm close to my 30's n it's already hard as it is n it's gonna get harded if I wait. I'm tired of crying n losing my babies I just want to be a mom already it's just not far to me. I'm just so hurt I someone to talk too.
Trisha Natal wife n soon to be mommy.

Re: I feel so alone.

• Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling so alone. Have you tried sitting down and really talking to your husband about what he wants and how he's feeling? I have a daughter and I can't imagine what would've happened if I didn't have my own place and all of my "ducks in a row" before having her so I can kind of understand if your husband is having concerns about getting pregnant right now. Men like to feel like they're able to provide for their families and he probably doesn't feel like he's filling that role in your current situation. My advice would be to sit down with your husband and create a plan for how you're going to get out of his dad's house and into your own place; create a budget and a list of things you need to accomplish in order to be on your own. I think that having a plan would help him to see that this situation isn't permanent and that by the time a baby arrives, you'd be able to support yourselves.

Best of luck to you and yours. :)
    Me: 25  DH: 28

Hubby's little boy - my wonderful step-son - born 5/23/10
    BFP#1: 06/2010...my beautiful baby girl born 3/7/2011
    BFP #2: 10/24/15...mc on 10/31/15
    BFP #3: 11/27/15. EDD 8/6/16

"Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill
  • Options
    Thank u I kinda talked to him a lil today while I was walking to work but I told him we need to talk more tonight bc ever since we lot r baby last yr I haven't been the same n I feel if I have my baby I'll feel better.
    Trisha Natal wife n soon to be mommy.