1st Trimester

jaaadebxojaaadebxo member
edited November 2015 in 1st Trimester

Re: .

• Just FYI you aren't going to get good responses from this thread. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

There's whole websites dedicated to this, why use this one? 

If you really want to know, either a) get genetic testing or b) wait til you're far enough along to find out with u/s. Nub is a waste of time and effort. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Boy.

Based on zero knowledge on my part :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Nub theory is not going to tell you anything. Just wait until your next ultrasound and ask then. Also, these posts are quite unpopular here and gain negative feedback. I suggest taking the time to lurk through the boards to learn more about the culture and what people generally consider acceptable. You can learn a lot from the ladies here, so don't be discouraged by any responses you will probably dislike.
  • Because I want to fiancb that's why. I asked a simple question so if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut. Thanks.
  • jaaadebxo said:

Can anyone help me with the nub theory please. This is my 12 week scan. Boy or girl please? Xx

Had an accompanying u/s photo, but QFP. She posted the same thing in second tri.
  • FiancB said:
    jaaadebxo said:
    Because I want to fiancb that's why. I asked a simple question so if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your mouth shut. Thanks.
    Now a DD, should've QFP. This is though. FYI the DD will only bring more attention to this thread. 

You have a whole 17 posts that are all asking stuff, not any support for others. You expect to be able to throw something on here that's very much frowned upon and expect people to fall all over themselves to help you? With something that's absolutely pointless? 

Again. Go to thegenderexperts. They will "help" you. That's why it exists. 

If everyone just "kept their mouths shut" then you would have no replies and you would still be having a hissy fit. 

This sounds like hai guys does bigfoot exist? This is an appropriate place to ask this simple question. 
    Um yeah, totally exists (says a Sasquatch freak!)
    His thoughts on this "nub theory"
    mind blown bigfoot sasquatch

cat fail animated GIF