BFP #3 11/2015, CP
BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

Re: TWW Tuesday

• PeggyOlsonFTWPeggyOlsonFTW member
    edited November 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: 34/11

Timing: -5, -3

Testing: Tested this morning with a Clearblue blue dye test. BFN. So I guess yesterday was an evap. Ugh. I feel so stupid for getting my hopes up. Pretty sure I'm out but will test again Thursday morning to confirm if I don't start spotting before then. 

R/R/CS: Soooooo looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my super fertile SIL who just goes, "I want to get pregnant" and does on her first try. Four times. Did I mention she's pregnant with twins? Bring on the wine.

GTKY: Show me your favorite gif! 

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: I'll retest tonight and probably not again unless temps stay up

R/R/CS: BFN. There's not even a glimmer of something I can pretend to see. My chart is an a-hole. Ignore my symptom spotting.

DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @KDHB13 I'm sorry about your evap. Drink up!
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing:-2

Testing: Thanksgiving

R/R/CS:  The lovely bloating cramping discomfort of the last few days.  If it's pregnancy related (a good sign wise) then I'll continue to bare it, if its AF related - get it over with already!    Rave?   Today is my Thursday for the week!!! - I love the short holiday weeks. :)

I have yet to be able to do the gifing thing. :-(  If anyone has a 'hands in the air like you just don't care' gif, can you add to the board for me?
  • SLou24SLou24 member
    edited November 2015
    @KDHB13 I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope that you get the result you want, but if not, fill up that glass o'wine!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: CD 27/ 9 DPO 

Timing: -4, -3, 0 

Testing: Tomorrow at 10 DPO? EEK! i might wait until Thursday though... just to give it one more day and so that I know if I'll need all of the wine at Thanksgiving with DH's weirdo family. 

R/R/CS: I'm just a newbie here, I've been lurking for a couple months but only have posted a handful of times in the past couple days, but Good God, what is the deal with all of the crazy questions lately? When I first started lurking here, I was sometimes surprised by the immediate snark with new posters, but as I've read more, I just keep finding myself wondering what some people could be thinking, asking such ridiculous questions! Now I see where all the snark comes from, and I fully appreciate it -- I even find myself coming up with snarky responses in my head. So, truly, lurking does have it's value. :) 

via GIPHY

*Edit because my gif didn't work. I'll try again later. FAIL. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing: no interest in testing today after the nose dive my temps took. See chart.

R/R/CS: that awesome moment when you realize your man has been doing his own research :) I showed DH my chart this morning to prepare him for the worst but I was trying to be positive and I said "but I had a really unsettled night and was having a lot of weird dreams from about 4:30 onward so maybe I was breathing trough my mouth a lot". He comes back with "you take your temperature in your mouth? I didn't think that was the best way to do it!" <3

Show me your favorite gif!

I don't gif but I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Ok ok... here we go! 
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 31/7

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1, +2

Testing: Planning to test tomorrow (DH wants me to so I'm bending a bit on my own rules) - normally, I would be holding out until Sunday. 

R/R/CS: It's going to be a really long day today... I have so much to do to get ready for Thanksgiving with my whole extended family. I really don't know how I'm going to get everything done and also put in two more full days of work before traveling. 
    Oh and I also realized last night, I was invited to a bridal shower this past weekend for one of the new family members I'll be seeing on Thursday - oops, guess I need to also get a gift before I see this chick. 

There are so many out there... 
    tv friends ross ross geller pivot
    TV Land lol friends winter chandler bing
    i'm ready to party !
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/4 (still think I'm only 3DPO but FF won't get on board)

Timing: -5,-2,O or -3,-1

Testing: Next Friday 12/4 if no AF before then.

R/R/CS: My post-O temps look identical to last month, but a day off, which further leads me to believe I O'd on Saturday, not Friday. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Waiting until at least 10 dpo

R/R/CS: My temp went up this morning so I'm feeling a little better.  They've been really low which was worrying me.

Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Sorry @KDHB13

Month/cycle: 5/5

CD: 29

Timing: ED

Testing plans: tomorrow was my originally planned testing day but I had a BFN on Sunday and have had PMS type symptoms so I'm expecting AF soon. I guess maybe if no AF will test tomorrow? But since I'm feeling out so I may wait a few more days. I hate to be disappointed over thanksgiving but c'est la vie.

R/R/CS: I am so so excited for thanksgiving but I'm on call that day (and may have to go into work) so i spent all afternoon yesterday pre-preparing everything. I made pumpkin pies, a pumpkin cheesecake, made cookie dough to make Christmas cookies with my nephew on Saturday, and made my sweet potato casserole so it has to be just put into the oven. Today I will continue on my thanksgiving prep making my dressing and a few other things so DH can just make the turkeys and pop everything else into the oven. I can't wait :).
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 46/11

Timing: -3, 0, +1

Testing: Well, I got a BFN yesterday after work (couldn't help myself) - but I'm trying to stay optimistic because 10DPO is still early, right? And it wasn't even FMU... My original plan was to test tomorrow morning, and if I get a BFN then, I will just wait for AF.

R/R/CS: Well, my temp went up again this morning. Trying not to get my hopes up, but I feel like my chart looks pretty good.

GTKY: Show me your favorite gif! - I'm swaped at work but will find one later!
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited November 2015
    ***chart stalk please!***

Month/Cycle:7/6

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: 0, -3, -5

Testing: tomorrow

R/R/CS: Yesterday I had spotting so was definitely expecting my period today. Temp was still up today though. Although it's certainly not high. But then today, after my workout I had ewcm. And clear/whitish. Not even a tinge of spotting color. So now I'm just confused as to what to expect. I never got solid crosshairs but had a clear temp-shift IMO. I'm not 100% of the date it gave me but I believe I definitely ovulated. Opinions? do you see a clear temp-shift (regardless of what day it may have been) or am I still possibly wto and should be hio in light of ewcm?

GTKY: Show me your favorite gif! (Edited to add)
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: None

R/R/CS: Only have to make it through two more days of work before a four day weekend! I'm exhausted but feeling pretty stoked about that. I'm also doing a pretty great job of keeping away from SS this cycle but then it's only 8 DPO. Who knows what kind of BSC 13 DPO will bring.

GTKY: I think picking a single favorite GIF is impossible, but here's the one I love that was speaking to me today. Makes me laugh every time.

• @sarah0985 I'm not going to be super helpful, just wanted to say that I got a very tiny amount of ewcm yesterday at 10dpo too. Of course immediately went to the FF galleries looking for charts where fertile cm near expected AF ended in pregnancy. There are quite a few if you care to know :) Hope it means something awesome for you!
  • KDHB13 I’m so sorry about the evap line. :(

chrlyr Fx’ed for you. Your temps are still up so you’re not out!

LakeR2014 Here you go! Search for the gif thread. I’ve been able to figure it out from my computer from those directions!

SLou24 I lurked about 2 months off and on.  I had never joined a forum so wasn’t sure if it was for me.  I love it here. 

0SeaMonkey0 Sorry about the drop. Hopefully AF doesn’t show. I don’t even think my husband realizes where I temp.  Let alone realizes it’s even an option.

MEA0320 LOVE THE FRIENDS GIFS! Friends fanatic right here!

sldp123 AWE! That’s an adorable GIF. And I love the video it comes from

severmilli12 Fx’ed they stay up!

rkstro2 Hopefully you don’t have to go in.

Hummingbird125 I agree! Your chart does look hopeful! Fx’ed!!!

CP September 2019

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: BFN today

R/R/CS: FF is still letting me keep my original dashed CH, but I wouldn't be surprised if I O'ed after that (and after I went OOT without DH), and we completely missed our FW. So pretty sure I'm out this month, but I'll just keep testing!

Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• sldp123sldp123 member
    edited November 2015
    @sarah0985 I definitely see a temp shift in your chart, so I'm pretty sure you O'd. Why do you have an open circle the day after O day? If that temp was really lower, maybe you O'd on CD19 instead? I'm not sure, I'm still refining my chart-stalking skills, haha, so maybe the ladies with more experience will have better insight, but that's my opinion. 

Edited because I tried to reply from memory, then when I looked at your chart again I realized my memory was terrible.

• 0SeaMonkey0 THANKS!!! I thought I read that somewhere but couldn't remember who or where to even try to find it! I've had multiple times of multiple ewcm but that was over 40-45 day cycles.  That's what kinda freaked me out thinking maybe I didn't really O and my mind went into overdrive. 

sldp123
    It's my first full cycle successfully charting so I'm fairly new too.  I was camping and stayed up later than usual and had to adjust my temp time to get 3 hours. (otherwise it would have only been 1.5 hours) I never trusted that one either anyway.  The next day I completely missed but the low one was in my house after a very restful undisturbed sleep.  I kinda leaned toward 19-20 as my O as well. Which would completely suck cause then we had super shitty timing due to being sick.  And then my cm throws any of my guesses out the window.  I wish my body would figure out what it was doing :(

Thank you ladies!
    CP September 2019
  • jhems776jhems776 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/10 or CD 1 or 2????

Timing: good

Testing: tomorrow if this isn't AF

R/R/CS: ***TMI gross warning***  I have no idea what is going on.  Either yesterday was heavy spotting that seemed to only happen while using the restroom or a really light first AF day.  It wasn't normal spotting, it was kinda clumpy and kind of looked like tissue, I don't know but it's gross.  My LP is usually 12 days and I thought LPs did not vary by that many days.  I do not know if I should call it AF or not.  I have not taken a test and to be honest I'm scared if it is positive that it is most likely a mc.  This month has just sucked for me.

GTKY: Show me your favorite gif
  • Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: 0, +1

Testing: probably waiting for AF

R/R/CS: I had blood work done yesterday and the RE called and said my progesterone levels were up (around 11) so I don't need to take the progesterone suppositories this cycle. YAY!

GTKY: Show me your favorite gif! I still can not gif. I have tried multiple times.. fail.

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: Dec 1st.

R/R/CS: I feel like everyone on here has super noticeable temp shifts when they O. I've been temping this whole cycle and each day varies from .1 to .2 degrees off. I had a small temp dip to 97.7 yesterday and up to 98.2 today but I don't feel confident enough since I feel like almost eveyone here sees a full degree change. Probably just paranoid but stressing none the less.

Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing: 18 dpo

R/R/CS: I have been super nauseous off and on the past few days and I'm trying really hard not to SS, especially since it started at only 6 dpo, which is almost definitely too early.  Also my chart is doing something interesting if anyone is interested in looking and giving me an opinion on what is happening.

• Sorry I’ve been MIA, ladies!

@KDHB13 - Ugh, so sorry about your eval line followed by BFN.  *hugs*  Also, I love your GIF!

@chrlyr - I hope your temps stay up, and that GIF is pretty hilarious!

@LakeR2014 - I feel like if it was happening the last few days, that’s a little early for it to be pregnancy related.  Enjoy the short week!

@SLou24 - Yes, the crazies are just too much to handle lately!

@0SeaMonkey0 - OMG, I love that your DH said that, LOL!  I wish mine would do some research of his own!  And so sorry for the temp dip!

@MEA0320 - Whoops on that bridal shower!  :)  And Could I BE any more in love with your Friends GIFs?

@sldp123 - oh that poor dog!  Also, if you think you’re off one day from FF, do you mean -4,-2, O or -3, -1? I think you did the math wrong on one set there because -5 and -3 would be two days off.

@sermilli12 - we need to save that GIF for so many of the threads

@rkstro2 - yay for pre-holiday prep!  I think I’m starting a little today and a lot tomorrow.

@Hummingbird125 - Yep, 10DPO is still early.

@sarah0985 - I’m really not sure on your chart, but I do think you O’ed.  *hugs* for it being stressful and confusing.

@LittleMissTimeLord - yay you for no SS!  ;)  Keep it up!  And I like your GIF— that is definitely some good captioning on whoever made it!

@jhems776 - I think LPs can vary by 1-2 days.  IMO, knowing is better than not knowing, so I’d recommend taking the test at some point here!

@teamginger13 - Yay for good test results!

@nwegman787 - Yeah, I’m with you on temping being harder than it seems to be for most ladies.  *hugs*  I’m sure if you want to link your chart, people would CS for you.

@bcooke314 - just say no to SS, 6dpo is too early.  (I know it is difficult).  :)  Also, I love how ”cool” that cat looks while giving the high five.

I’m so tempted to pick a day next week to have a GIF workshop session or something where I help people who can’t GIF!

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -3, -1, O

Test Plans: Dec 1

R/R/CS: A small rant (with potential to become large eventually) is that I found out my H's next 6 month overseas assignment date, and it basically gives us 3 more months to conceive if he actually wants to be there when potential child is born. I'm going to try not to worry about it right now. My rave is that I'm pretty thankful about the timing of my FW/TWW this go round - I have no potential to get a BFP before Thanksgiving, so I can indulge in some wine, AND, thankfully, FW was over before coming to the in-laws', because AWKWARD! So, there's my holiday joy. 

@Hummingbird125 - Yup, totally early. You're not out yet, fingers crossed for you.

@KDHB13 - Sorry about the BFN today. Hoping for the best for you as well.  

GTKY: Someone posted this in a thread a few weeks ago and it cracked me up. Not trying to be a GIF stealer, if I could remember who it was I'd tag you:

• @MrsDho1 wait, now I'm confused, lol. I think I O'd one day later than FF says, which would mean -5 would fall off completely (if we only look at days starting with -5) and then -2, O would become -3 and -1.

Here's my chart for anyone who wants to take a look. My positive OPK was at 5pm on what FF is calling O day, so I really think it was the next day.

• @KDHB13 I feel your pain. Bring on the wine!! :)

@sarah0985 I do see a clear temp shift in your chart. I think you O'd. FX and *hugs*.

@MrsDho11 You are freaking amazing!! I love how you address everyone!! :)

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing: BFN this morning. Will test every morning until AF or BFP.

R/R/CS: Soooo excited for some time off for the Thanksgiving holiday!!! I love how the lights are starting to be put up around the city. It just looks so peaceful and beautiful. :) Also, I have started dreaming that I will get a BFP...what the hell is wrong with me!!???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (TTCAL)

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -4, -2, 0, +2

Testing: Dec 4 or 15DPO

R/R/CS: Question - someone brought up yesterday that they were surprised so many people were testing just 10 DPO, and I was starting to think that was the "normal" test date since so many of you ladies were testing then. When are you supposed to test? I was planning on testing on the 4th since it is one day earlier than I expect my period and I plan to drink that night if it's not positive. This is my first month charting, so I have no clue how long my LP is, this is just based on my average period lengths previously. Is this a good plan or should I test earlier?

• sldp123 said:
    @MrsDho1 wait, now I'm confused, lol. I think I O'd one day later than FF says, which would mean -5 would fall off completely (if we only look at days starting with -5) and then -2, O would become -3 and -1.

Here's my chart for anyone who wants to take a look. My positive OPK was at 5pm on what FF is calling O day, so I really think it was the next day.

@sldp123 Haha!  Yeah, clearly I was the confused one, LOL!  I was trying to go in the other direction for some reason...

• @pupatella - why thank you!  ;)  And sorry for the BFN!

• 0SeaMonkey00SeaMonkey0 member
    edited November 2015
    @nwegman7878 two things about temp shifts: 1) some people see a quick spike, others see a slower rise (see my chart). 2) you really need more than one temp to confirm ovulation. Fertility friends waits for three consistently high temps before it gives crosshairs. Give it a few days and see how your temps look and things should be more clear to you

ETA: you are lookin for an average increase of about 0.4 degrees F. It's really about averages, not the difference between just two temps.
  • ***lurking from WTO***

@bcooke314 I think you are having a Sawtooth Rise. From the FF lessons it says "In a sawtooth rise pattern, the temperatures may rise, fall slightly, then rise again for a few days. This is a frequently occurring pattern". I just did this lesson the other day so it was fresh in my mind, haha. Hope this helps.
    Me & DH: 28
    Married: September 2011
    TTC #1: July 2015
  • @0SeaMonkey0 Thanks for the info. I'm thinking I need to switch to FF. I just got overwelmed with it when I first used it.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -3, -1, 0, 1, 3

Testing: Just used the First Response, BFN. 

R/R/CS: DH and I aren't even that far into our TTC journey, but this time was a big, fat slap in the face. I teach high school in an urban school. We're Title One, which means that the majority of our students (over 70%) receive Free and/or Reduced Lunch. This is a low-income school. It's frustrating to watch girls who are half my age having babies without even trying and I'm struggling to even understand my body, sometimes. It sucks that I have to deal with cysts and anovulation, while they're over here 7 months pregnant. :( Very frustrating. 

• Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: Analyzing pee sticks like it's my job...

R/R/CS:  Well I don't know what to think.  The wondfo this morning was fainter than yesterday and barely visible.  But the dollar tree test had an obvious line.  The crappy curved FRER looked pretty negative.  So now I need more dollar tree tests. But I'm not feeling great about it...

GTKY: Show me your favorite gif!  I don't even know how to insert a gif.  But I love seeing all of yours!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh and my chart
  • @mrsE2015 Your GIF made me cackle from my cubicle. Good thing the office is half empty...

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -5, -4, -2, o, +1

Testing: none

R/R/CS: Got b/w to test my thyroid and a referral to start some testing for my short LP. I just want to get answers at this point. 

I don't know if I have a favorite, but this one just gets me every time. It might be someone's siggy and that's why it's stuck in my mind: 
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• @mrsE2015 Your GIF made me cackle from my cubicle. Good thing the office is half empty...

Lol! I did the same thing when I saw it! Good thing I am just surrounded by children so they just laughed too :tongue: