Babies: 0 - 3 Months

2 month shots

Our two month old twins received shots today. While DS is acting like his normal self, DD is losing her mind and just wants to be cuddled and sleep. Any one else experience this? What did you do for LO and did the pediatrician suggest Tylenol? My parents said they always gave us infant Tylenol before shots bc it can give babies a fever. I won't give it to them until I talk to pediatrician but I am wondering if it's worth calling tomorrow or just get her through it.

Re: 2 month shots

• Our pediatrician instructed us to bring infant Tylenol to DS 2 month appointment. Not sure if they will give it before or after.
  • Same here, my pediatrician said to pick some infant Tylenol up next time I was grocery shopping. She said not to give it to him until he showed signs of a fever. We don't have our appt for a couple of weeks but I'm already considering just taking off work for the day so I can give him enough cuddles afterward
  • Loading the player...
  • Just give her the acetaminophen.
  • Both have fevers of 101 and 102 so I went ahead and gave them the Tylenol. Wish they would have warned me of this so I could have been more prepared. I had to send my DH out to get it. Luckily I had already planned to use some vacation time tomorrow.
  • They might be better by tomorrow.