Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Crib issues??? Need advice.....

My 12 month old son slept alone in a bassinet, and crib ect. Until recently and I feel like everything we have tried is not working ;( we need advice on what else to do. Even the cry it out method, he will cry for hours upon hours if I let him. So parents out there if you could tell me what you do to get your baby to sleep in his/her crib?

Re: Crib issues??? Need advice.....

• Options

I'm confused. Your LO was sleeping in his crib and now he's not?

It takes consistency. Plain and simple. Not taking him out, not letting him sleep with you, etc. He knows that he can cry and you'll come get him (if that's even what you are doing).

It's hard to know what kind of advice to give because there's not much information in your post.

• Options
    He was until we went on a cruise in October and he slept with us because we had forgot the pack n play. This was our fault, I do not pick him up we allow him to cry and every ten - fifteen mins I rub his back ect then leave again. Last night I only came in once and he fell asleep finally ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hailers13 said:
    He was until we went on a cruise in October and he slept with us because we had forgot the pack n play. This was our fault, I do not pick him up we allow him to cry and every ten - fifteen mins I rub his back ect then leave again. Last night I only came in once and he fell asleep finally ;)
    Well there you go! Maybe he will start sleeping better. Sounds like you are doing what I would do so keep it up!