June 2016 Moms
Options

Not showing??

Hi all, I'm 10 w 2 d and don't feel like I'm showing at all. I have a little extra fluff in my tummy region to start, but don't feel much different. Yesterday I felt like my pants were a little tighter, but don't know if it was due to bloat from lunch or baby. I'm already feeling really anxious going into this week because I have my second ob appt on wed. I saw the baby and heartbeat at 6 w 5 d and am just hoping all is still well....

Re: Not showing??

• Options
    Most FTMs don't show this early. The uterus is still tucked down low. And even though baby has grown, it is still tiny. You'll feel better once you go to your next appointment, and until then just be glad your pants still fit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't really have till around 20 weeks with my first. It's totally normal to not be showing at this point in your pregnancy.

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Options
    I'm not showing yet. I also have a little pooch from liking junk food too much. All my IRL friends who have kids didn't show until five months, looked maybe a little chunky in month 4 but no one really noticed. According to the bump, my baby is not even a full inch yet, so I can't imagine I would have a bump from something less than an inch big.
  • Options
    I read on this app that 12 weeks is the earliest your uterus will be in position for your bump to start showing for real (unless you are really short or have a short torso), before that it's just bloat. Even after 12 weeks it can take awhile for it to show enough that it feels real ha. It's hard not to worry, but try not to :)
  • Options
    The only thing showing is my pre-baby fat and serious end-of-the-day bloat.

I wouldn't be worried at all. (I'm 10w1d)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I'm a STM pregnant with triplets and I'm not really showing.
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm on my 3rd and 12 weeks no bump here yet!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lurking from May 16.. the earliest u can possibly show is 12 weeks as a FTM and even then don't count on it. I'm 15 weeks and just started showing the tiniest bit
  • Options
    I'm 11 weeks and not showing anything more than blump. A girl I know is also pregnant, super petite, and she has been taking bump pics since 9 weeks, and it definitely looks like a bump. Everyone's body can be different and react to the hormones differently.
  • Options
    FTM 12 weeks and I don't look any different. I'm 5'8'' for what that's worth
  • Options
    @B2FlyGirl 100% spot on. No two bumps are alike. Every body, style of carrying, and stage of showing is normal. No hard and fast rules, OP so no worries, your bump shall come! :)
  • Options
    With my first, I didn't show until I was about 7 and a half months. I just looked like I had a little extra fluff between months 4-7. Before that, nothing. I hid it from my boss until I absolutely had to tell him. Now, with my second pregnancy and at only 10/11 weeks, I'm starting to get a little bump. My jeans are already tight. It all has to do with your body, your uterus, and the baby's position as you get further along. But trust me, once you start to show, you'll wish you weren't!
    Me: 32, DH: 35
    Married to DH: 11-13-10
    DS #1: EDD: 9/25/12, Born 10-9-12
    DS #2: EDD: 6-19-16, Born 6-14-16
  • Options
    With my first pregnancy I was 7 1/2 months when I started showing and with my second I only gained 10 lbs the whole pregnancy and had a small bump the entire time and never looked more than 6 months pregnant. This is my third pregnancy and I have lost weight but am showing earlier. Every pregnancy is different.