August 2015 Moms
Options

Things to keep the baby occupied

I have 3 boys triplets and am running out of things to do or how to keep them occupied. They are 3 months old and they each have a bouncer . Any recommendations to what I can buy them or do .

Re: Things to keep the baby occupied

• Options
    My 3 month old loves her playmat with the dangling toys!
  • Options
    Do they enjoy looking at each other? My LO loves to watch herself in the mirror, so I bet they'd get a little occupied just watching each other. I also try to rotate toys every week.
    Lately, my 3.5 month old has less interest in her toys, and she is more needy. If they're just now losing interest, it could just be a developmental leap they're going through. 

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kettlekittenkettlekitten member
    edited November 2015
    Congrats on surviving three months with triplets!! Are they happy just watching you go about your business (like folding laundry or whatever - hey, it's not that interesting but it's colour and movement)? Can you position their bouncers by a window to let them watch the trees (my LO loves this)? Position some bright books or pictures nearby for them to look at?

If you can handle leaving the house, go to a park and let them lie on a blanket to watch the world go by... a walk in the stroller and stop somewhere with a lot of activity going on that they can watch... Sorry I've got nothing earth shattering here. But There is not really a hell of a lot you can do with them at this age to be honest....
  • Options
    I bought a little water mat on Amazon to let little one play with just for a different sensation
  • Options
    My son loves wrestling with his clothes lol he will do that for hours fighting the top of his T-shirt by trying to shove them into his mouth. He's teething already so anything he can put in his mouth is entertainment for him. Also just bought a small disco ball and he loves the lights that flicker around the room. Also the mirror is great he will gurgle and ooh at himself for a while
  • Options
    My little guy likes to lay on his blanket on the floor and wrestle with his clothes or another blanket. If your boys pull things to their mouths now, I would say lay them all out on a blanked together with some baby teethers and what not and just let them have at it =)