July 2015 Moms

****TENTH UPDATE! Please Prayers needed !! (Long post)

n3na94n3na94 member
edited November 2015 in July 2015 Moms
This is Trisha Bell. Maybe some of you might have heard of her. In the last two years she has had 7 miscarriages. In an attempt to try one last time, she got pregnant and this baby looked like he would make it to 40 weeks. Unfortunately he was born lifeless on Saturday. Revived twice and air lifted to a better NICU. They've had to lower his body temperature in order for his brain to not swell and are now waiting to reheat his body today. This will show if his brain is as strong as himself. He is a warrior and she's asking for lots of prayers and if anyone fasts to fast. It is not easy to lose a child, but to lose 7 must be heartbreaking. Seeing her face in the picture breaks my heart because all you want to hold your baby but please, please,Please include her in your thoughts and prayers. As moms we need to unite and each other's support. Thank you mamas and for more updates you can follow her on IG. TRISHA.BELL. imageimageimageimageimage

Re: ****TENTH UPDATE! Please Prayers needed !! (Long post)

• :( nooo! This is horrible! Sending my love and prayers!
  • Just read her IG, many many prayers, I couldnt imagine!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't even imagine, will be praying for them!
  • Prayers for them, how heartbreaking.
  • Prayers to her and her family! Brings tears to the eyes thinking about it
  • Any updates?

She hasn't posted anything yet but as soon as she does I will post an update!! Hopefully everything went well!!!
  • UPDATE!! GOD IS GOOD! imageimage
  • Thank god! Prayers for them, been thinking about him all day
  • Just saw this on IG, so glad. That baby is a fighter
  • I've also been thinking about them and checking every hour for updates! Thank God our prayers were heard! Hopefully tomorow they won't find any damage to his brain! Will post an update tomorow! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support! God bless you and your family!!
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited October 2015
    UPDATE FRIDAY OCTOBER 30- Thank you everyone! Please Keep them in your prayers. God is the God of the impossible and this miracle baby is a warrior! imageimage
  • I just wanted to share Baby Ezrah cried for the first time today! That's the best feeling in the world for any mother! Have a great night bumpies! :x God bless you all!
  • Continued prayers for them, thank you for updating!
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited October 2015
    UPDATE FOR OCTOBER. 31
    For anyone interested in donating!
    Many shops on IG have united to auction off some products to help The Bell family with their increasing medical bills. You can bid on each product and all proceeds will go to the family. You can look up on IG ---------> PRAYERSFORBABYEZRAH

Thank you & God bless all of you! ;;) (REPEATED POST BELOW HAS A PICTURE WITH INFORMATION!)
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited October 2015
    UPDATE FOR OCTOBER. 31

Ive been following this story very closely and many might ask why I keep asking for prayers or giving updates but because as a mother I cannot imagine what this mom had to go through. A week ago her son died twice and was revived but that little warrior felt all our prayers and fought to live. This makes me appreciate my son, my family and life in general. Although I do not know this family, I do believe in helping others when they are need. I believe everyone through prayers or just support, can make a difference in this world. We are all very blessed to have our little ones and each one of us has had a struggle big or small in motherhood. For Trisha, it was life or death and infortunately I know she's not the only one that has gone through this. But today we can say God has been good not only to her but to all of us too. Let's enjoy our little blessings this beautiful day!

For anyone interested in donating!
    Many shops on IG have united to auction off some products to help The Bell family with their increasing medical bills. You can bid on each product and all proceeds will go to the family. You can look up on IG ---------> PRAYERSFORBABYEZRAH

Thank you & God bless all of you! ;;) image :x
  • UPDATE NOVEMBER 1

• Thank you for continuing to post these updates. Each one makes me cry as they make me so happy & proud of baby Ezrah & so happy for his parents. I will keep them in my prayers & can't wait to see the day that he shows everyone just how strong he really is with a strong recovery! Much love to Ezrah & his family!
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    v&druston said:

Thank you for continuing to post these updates. Each one makes me cry as they make me so happy & proud of baby Ezrah & so happy for his parents. I will keep them in my prayers & can't wait to see the day that he shows everyone just how strong he really is with a strong recovery! Much love to Ezrah & his family!

I can't wait either! God has been faithful with all of us and our little ones and now with them. Baby Ezrah is already a warrior! Thank you for your prayers and support and God bless you and your family also! :)
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    NOVEMBER 2:
    This is truly amazing!! :x imageimage
  • NOVEMBER 3
    Every day is another victory!
    imageimage;)
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    UPDATE WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 4
    Keeping them in our prayers!
    imageimage
  • UPDATE FRIDAY NOVEMBER 6

I'm posting the update from yesterday and today and let me tell you reading this is so touching. We are all truly blessed, including Trisha! Have a great weekend mamas!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Hopefully soon I'll be posting the announcement that he will finally go home! :)imageimage
  • n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    UPDATE NOVEMBER 21, 2015
    I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers towards this family. Today Ezrah came home and I want to thank God because He has been faithful. I truly believe each and everyone of our little ones is a miracle and has a great purpose here on earth. Baby Ezrah is one of them. Thank you God for you are good! Have a great Saturday night mamas, we are all truly blessed and so is this mama, her family and her little Ezrah!! :blush:image
  • Many Blessings to you and your family ..
    Happy to hear that your bundle of joy is home with his family where he belongs ..
    I will keep your family and baby Ezrah in my prayers .
  • Many Blessings to you and your family ..
    Happy to hear that your bundle of joy is home with his family where he belongs ..
    I will keep your family and baby Ezrah in my prayers .

Thank you so much for your prayers! This bundle of joy is not mine, his mom is Trisha Bell, you can follow her on Instagram for more updates on this beautiful miracle! Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your family also! :smile: