2nd Trimester

Boy or girl?

Just curious what people thought if it's a boy or girl in the ultrasound photo attached(:

Re: Boy or girl?

• so much no. lurk around the boards some more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Boy... It's written on the picture.... Do I win?
  • It's a baby. I win!
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'll go with my standby answer that it's a boy but will identify as a female platypus
  • ladymarie92ladymarie92 member
    edited November 2015
    Removed for TOU violation
  • Jellybelly119Jellybelly119 member
    edited November 2015
    I'm 29. Why is that relevant?
  • goldie987goldie987 member
    edited November 2015
    Take some time to read the types of responses the board gives to questions like this. You wouldn't show up to a random pregnancy group full of strangers IRL asking the sex, why is that more appropriate here? I'm a fairly young mom-to-be too (25), not sure what the age or first time status has to do with you asking us if the tech was wrong and you're actually having a girl.
  • ladymarie92ladymarie92 member
    edited November 2015
  • Jellybelly119Jellybelly119 member
    edited November 2015
    It seems that the only person ridiculing others (and violating TOU if I may add) on this post is you.
  • goldie987goldie987 member
    edited November 2015
    No one was mean to you. Blunt? Sure. But not mean. We don't sugar coat things here. The professional tech gave you an answer as to the sex with an arrow pointing to the relevant parts. I get the impression that you wanted a girl and came on here hoping someone would tell you the professional was wrong. Questions about the sex are generally frowned upon. Asking us to tell you the tech (whose services probably cost your insurance a few hundred dollars) is wrong go down even worse. Trust the professional, you're having a boy.
  • I honestly don't care if I'm banned. Not going to ruin my day(:
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa! I hate being late to the party.
    OP posted a u/s pic that ALREADY had the genitals pointed out and was still asking for opinions on what it is???
    A, no one wants to see your child, born or unborn, with a genital shot.
    B, you got a professional opinion, why ask Internet strangers?
    C, clearly you didn't lurk properly to see that this is how 99% of these types of posts go down.
    D, your age has nothing to do with anything. E, you stated you were asking a ftm question about pregnancy, but you weren't. You were asking how your child will pee when they come out of you. The best part is, you already knew from a professional. Why wouldn't you trust them if you're so worried?
    F, thank you for your own mature responses with cuss words. It turned this into a more entertaining thread.

Yup. Picture with an arrow pointing at the (fairly clear) genitals, labeled boy.
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa! I hate being late to the party.
    OP posted a u/s pic that ALREADY had the genitals pointed out and was still asking for opinions on what it is???
    A, no one wants to see your child, born or unborn, with a genital shot.
    B, you got a professional opinion, why ask Internet strangers?
    C, clearly you didn't lurk properly to see that this is how 99% of these types of posts go down.
    D, your age has nothing to do with anything. E, you stated you were asking a ftm question about pregnancy, but you weren't. You were asking how your child will pee when they come out of you. The best part is, you already knew from a professional. Why wouldn't you trust them if you're so worried?
    F, thank you for your own mature responses with cuss words. It turned this into a more entertaining thread.

Yup. Picture with an arrow pointing at the (fairly clear) genitals, labeled boy.
    Sounds pretty cut and dry to me.
  • Really bummed I missed comments before they were removed.

SAME!

SAME!
    Super standard response of I can't believe people are being so mean (insert various terms that would likely be bleeped on day time TV), I'm just a young mom who was looking for support with my first pregnancy. I'm actually surprised it got taken down. I guess the curse word was enough to do it though.