Infertility
Options

Happy weekend!!

Let's not talk/stress pregnancy for a second. :-) what is everyone doing this weekend? Any fun plans?

I work from home today so going running with a friend this morning. And lunch with a friend this afternoon. Obviously work in between. Probably just watching a movie or tv show with DH tonight. Nothing too exciting.
Tomorrow I'm going to a fundraiser gala and have no idea what I'm going to wear yet. But that should be fun. It's at a museum.
Sunday: will be working on home renovations all day.

Re: Happy weekend!!

• Options
    vssbrmvssbrm member
    edited November 2015
    @Drove2u it sounds like you are going to have a great weekend.

AF started today, I do not work on Fridays thankgoodness. So I am going to relax around the house and clean so I have a head start for when my in-laws stay w us next week. Dinner with my parents tonight. TomorrowI have a cooking class then DH and I are going to a lecture at the Detroit Inst. Of Art. Sunday is my Nephew's first BDay party!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Options
    @Drove2u sounds like you have a packed weekend.

@vssbrm I've always wanted to do a cooking class.  Sounds fun

Will pick up Stepdaughter tonight and we will take DH out for bday dinner. Tomorrow will have acupuncture and take her to get his bday present.  Go and get all the groceries we will need when we go camping next week for Thanksgiving. Sunday is going to be my relax day 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@drove2u it does sound like you will have a great weekend! That fundraiser gala sounds awesome! Is it black tie?

Me and DH were supposed to go to a friend's cabin in the mountains this weekend but they canceled so I think we might just have a little "staycation" and do some touristy things around the city or go to a bar and watch the college football games (Go Badgers!) . It's funny when you live in a tourist spot, you don't do much of the stuff unless ppl are visiting. Every Friday we do a home made pizza and watch a movie or tv series we are on and Saturday we will probably go to a nice dinner or something. His parents decided they are NOT doing Thanksgiving this year, which I'm ok with, but now it means I have to get stuff to cook for two of us so I'll grocery shop on Sunday.

My office is pretty quiet today and lots of people are out, which is nice. Nice relaxing Friday!

Happy weekend everyone!

• Options
    @Vssbrm sorry about AF. what kind of lecture? I mean what is it about? sounds fun!!

@agriffin92013 where are you going camping? are you guys doing the turkey and all there?

@mtpohmer yes. it's black tie.what touristy city do you live in? that's fun that you are doing Thanksgiving just you two. sounds cozy. :-)
  • Options

@drove2u we live about 8 miles away from Washington, D.C. I've always wanted to ride one of those "On/Off Buses" that goes around the city so we might do that if it's not too cold. We always do one in other cities we visit and it's a great way to see things. Now my DH has invited one of my coworkers and her boyfriend and his brother to Thanksgiving! I'm kinda hoping they all can't come, I was looking forward to a laid-back day where I didn't have to cook a whole turkey!

@vssbrm what kind of cooking class are you going to?

• Options
    @mtpohmer I do Sur La Table cooking classes, this weekend is a Thanks Giving meal class!! I am taking a pie class on Wednesday too - we get to bring the pies home for TG dinner on Thursday. A few of my girlfriends and I usually coordinate and take them together. They are a lot of fun and I have learned a lot.

@Drove2u

https://www.dia.org/mobile/calendar/event.aspx?id=5280&iid=

is the link to the lecture. Its about 1800s impressionists and fashion!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Options
    @vssbrm that sounds like so much fun! I will have to look into those as I think we have a Sur La Table nearby.
  • Options
    Boo!! For some reason the link doesn't work for me. It just doesn't click. But the topic sounds really interesting. Have fun!!
    The cooking classes sound awesome!!
  • Options
    @Drove2u this year we will be at a campground on Lake Keowee.  We cook a small ham since the oven is smaller in the camper and will deep fry a turkey for Christmas.
  • Options
    Oh that sounds so cool!! Have fun!!

Watching taken 3 tonight. Has anyone seen that?
  • Options
    @vssbrm that sounds awesome!!! I will have to look into that!
  • Options
    ultratomatoultratomato member
    edited November 2015
    Going to a winery event tomorrow should be fun can't drink then Watching Ohio state game with DH and friends since its DH birthday weekend. Can't wait to cut a piece of his ice cream cake lol
  • Options
    Ooh winery event. I love those!! Lol. Why are you not drinking now? @ultratomato
  • Options
    @Drove2u I was told to act like I was pregnant and not drink on meds. I'm taking the follistim pen. Your doctor never told you that or anyone else on here?
  • Options
    Nope. My doctor told me to carry on as usual. He said drinking a little is totally fine. I told him I was getting anxious with all this iui stuff and he goes "have some wine" lol I don't think drinking is going to affect getting pregnant or not. And since I won't be able to drink for 9 months while pregnant I rather continue with my life as normal right now.
  • Options
    @ultratomato I'm taking follistim too... my doc never said don't drink.  I would hope our docs would tell us not to if it was important!

This weekend my DH and I are doing a bunch of Thanksgiving shopping since we're hosting this year.  And also getting our house ready for my sister, brother in-law, and 2 little nephews (one is 2 1/2 years and the other is 8 months), ahhhh!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    I gave in ladies and had a glass been months since I have had one
  • Options
    Oh you poor girl!! Yeah it's fine for a little wine. I'm sure docs don't want us drinking a bottle of vodka. Lol. Although I'm not taking follitism. Just letrazole and ovidrel this month.