June 2015 Moms
Options

Diaper Subscription - Swaddlers 3

Any one know why it is impossible to get Pampers Swaddlers in size 3 under the subscription services? Tried Amazon, Target and Diapers.com.
Seems like Target has the best deal without it at .28/diaper.

Re: Diaper Subscription - Swaddlers 3

• Options
    I'm not sure why this is but .28/diaper is a terrible deal still.
    I just got huggies on amazon a few weeks ago 222 size 3 for 30 bucks.

I would consider a different brand.
  • Options
    I heard a month or two about a strike or something. Cannot remember exactly what. But I do remember that it was weird because it was only on the swaddles. Babies r us barely had any the other day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried the Baby Dry diapers instead of the Swaddlers? You can get them .21 cents a diaper on Amazon subscription with a coupon. Still a lot, but better than .28 cents!
  • Options
    I knew it had to be something silly like a strike.

We tried huggies and the fit wasn't good. Blow out every. Single. Time.

Probably try the Baby Dry diapers next. We use the Baby Dry Extra Protection at tonight and they work well.
  • Options
    Glad we stocked up during a target sale a few months ago!

We've found that Target brand is just as good for daytime. We also do baby dry extra at night but might try the Huggies nighttime product next time we are out...I've heard good things.
  • Options
    We use baby dry, huggies and honest :) no problems with any of them
  • Options
    ashleymc09ashleymc09 member
    edited November 2015
    Jashley05 said:

I knew it had to be something silly like a strike.

We tried huggies and the fit wasn't good. Blow out every. Single. Time.

Probably try the Baby Dry diapers next. We use the Baby Dry Extra Protection at tonight and they work well.

We switched from swaddlers to cruisers because she started peeing through swaddlers. So that's another great option for you if you want to stay in the pampers brand.
  • Options
    I just ordered swaddlers 3 on Amazon today. With 20% off for subscription came to .22 a diaper. Still crappy compared to Luvs but they're the only thing that will hold her poop blowouts in. We use Luvs for the rest of the day. I'm sick of washing poop out of clothes so I'll buy the expensive diapers. Baby dry doesn't work for us.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    I get Swaddlers size 3 from Amazon subscribe and save. $36.15 for 162, making it $0.22/diaper.

Not sure why you don't have the option. I wish I could get more diapers but the larger boxes aren't available
  • Options
    rklinge0 said:

What is this size 3 you speak of? We are still in 1s.

Me too. Tho I suspect we are stepping up to size 2s soon. At least, for overnights those size 1 luvs are pretty snug
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I get Swaddlers size 3 from Amazon subscribe and save. $36.15 for 162, making it $0.22/diaper.

Not sure why you don't have the option. I wish I could get more diapers but the larger boxes aren't available

How are you getting them through Amazon?! I even emailed Customer Service and they didn't have an answer. I wonder if it's based on region ??
  • Options
    Jashley05 said:

How are you getting them through Amazon?! I even emailed Customer Service and they didn't have an answer. I wonder if it's based on region ??
    Ironically.... They are available now! .22/diaper!
  • Options
    Baby Dry size 3 are even cheaper ($0.18/diaper) and there's a $3 coupon on top of that.

We need the indicator line or the grandparents forget to change him! While simultaneously saying, "We never ha things like this for you." Not sure how often DH and I were changed then... lol
  • Options
    ^^ @virginiaunicorn11 I can't count the number of times my grandma has said that phrase while looking at Sawyers baby things... And she always asks if I am giving him water. Funny how things change and can be so interesting to older generations!

• Options
    My size 3 swaddlers just got delivered from Amazon today.
  • Options
    423ang said:

mellymar said:

rklinge0 said:

What is this size 3 you speak of? We are still in 1s.

Me too. Tho I suspect we are stepping up to size 2s soon. At least, for overnights those size 1 luvs are pretty snug
    Me three. J is 2s for overnight, but still in 1s during the day. A is still solidly in 1s.

Lil peanuts.

Ugh, I have a just barely open box of 2s sitting in my hallway that need a new home.