TWW Saturday

0SeaMonkey00SeaMonkey0 member
edited November 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/cycle:

Cd/dpo:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions??

Re: TWW Saturday

• 0SeaMonkey00SeaMonkey0 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 2/2

Cd/Dpo: 26/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing: Monday morning

R/r/c: nice temp rise today. It is causing hope. That is all.

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions??

Our family and a bunch of our neighbors actually go carolling every year on Christmas Eve.

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 4/4

Cd/dpo: 21/7

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Every day until BFP or I lose hope.

R/R/CS: I'm following my normal post-O "symptom" pattern, so that's disappointing. I had a tiny rise this morning, so nothing exciting there. The dip I had was too early to mean anything. Not feeling all that optimistic.

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? Every Christmas my mom buys my brothers and me fancy ornaments. I have a tree full of them now, and it always looks gorgeous.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -3,-2,0,+1

Testing:  Caved yesterday BFN as expected, I'll probably retest Monday

R/R/CS:  I've been fixating on my chart and SS, plus I had a bad/sad day at work yesterday so I need to refocus on the positive.  I think I'll do some yoga and keep myself busy today, I've already made plans to fill the day.

My dad's side of the family always mets up at my grandmother's house the day after Thanksgiving which is a fun day of left overs and catching up.  She is 94 now and not up for everyone being there at the same time so we are going in stages, it won't be the same but I suppose she is easing us into making different traditions.  And don't get me wrong, I'm lucky to still have her and would do anything she wants.  Some of us are meeting at my mom's house on Saturday to catch up.
    Me: 31
    DH: 35
    Married: August 2009
    TTC#1: June 2015

• bcooke314     I think it's probably a requirement that when you do get your BFP, you have to tell your SO in German.
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    BFP #1 Nov 2015 ended in MC Dec 26 2015
    BFP #2 Feb 2016, EDD Nov 8 2016

• Month/cycle: 4/2

Cd/dpo: 31/13

Timing:  Not temping, but I'm guessing -2 and O based on CM and OPKs.

Testing:  Tested on 10 dpo and BFN.  Will test again Monday if no AF.

R/R/CS:  My gut is telling me I'm out this cycle.  Ordering my BBT to start temping next cycle.

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions??   My family doesn't really have any unique traditions.  I teach Kindergarten, and I absolutely LOVE it this time of year.  We make latkes for Hanukkah and ornaments for Christmas.  I also do Elf on the Shelf with them which is super fun.  They are just so excited that it makes me excited.
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    BFP #1 Nov 2015 ended in MC Dec 26 2015
    BFP #2 Feb 2016, EDD Nov 8 2016

• bcooke314     I think it's probably a requirement that when you do get your BFP, you have to tell your SO in German.
    Haha, luckily he also knows German, so he should understand what I am saying.
  • Month/cycle: 4/3 TTCAL

Cd/dpo: 14/5

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing: Wednesday

R/R/CS: I am staying at my cousin's for the weekend and I'm glad the change in environment didn't seem to affect my temp in any way.

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? My favorite tradition is how we spend Christmas Eve.. who and where we celebrate with and seeing all of my extended family on my Dad's side.
  • sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited November 2015

Pulling a page from @mrsdho11 J HAHA

0SeaMonkey0 That tradition sounds so fun!!!

bcooke314 Clearly that means you’re pregnant!

chrlyr I have the same dismal feeling. Fx’ed this is your month.

Merocket59 Just say no to the symptom spotting!!!

BooksForMe23 It will change your whole experience. At least the mental aspect.  I love it

dogmomwantinghuman I hope she helps.  My MIL doesn’t speak English so I’m super jealous right now. 

Month/cycle: 7/6

Cd/dpo: 25/9

Timing: 0, -3, -5

Testing: 13 dpo (Wednesday)

R/R/CS: I’ve been super down about the current state of the world so I deleted my FB. I just needed to remove myself from people who I really want to love but their posts are making it hard.  On a happier note, my husband and I are finally in comfortable budget place and able to talk about it without extreme stress on my part.  We have goals that we’ve agreed on and a contingency plan should things become disastrous in the middle east.  I’m super excited about this and that we are finally on the same page. 

I don’t think we have any unique traditions.  Most of the stuff is pretty standard.  The last two times though that I was able to make it home for Christmas, myself, my mother, and my SIL (my sister and husband didn’t want too) played Yahtzee over coffee (baileys in it for my mom and I.. My SIL doesn’t drink) and our traditional ribbon sandwich breakfast.  That felt like a great beginning to an awesome tradition. 

ETA: My husband and I don't have any yet.  A lot of our friends travel for Christmas or we travel so haven't really developed any of our own.  If I don't get home this year for Christmas I want to spend it in our house. He kind of wants to travel to his own home-country.  Which I just don't want to spend Christmas traveling again.  (He isn't Christian so it's not like he wants to go home specifically for that time. I'm just a teacher though so breaks are limited in which time we can actually travel) I'm currently trying to convince him to come home Christmas Eve morning

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020

• Merocket59 Just say no to the symptom spotting!!!

Thanks for keeping me honest @sarah0985!!!  And honestly it's either PMS or pregnancy, they have the same symptoms so what's the point!  I'm back on the Just say No train!

• @merocket59
    My best friend at work is also ttc.  We joke around that you could put my phone died extra fast and it could come up as a symptom.  We are definitely on the just say no train. lol
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • CD1 for me. Hope to see none of you over at WTO.

@dogmomwantinghuman We are tossing around the idea of telling a very few people that we are TTC. We are both getting pretty upset at times and it would be nice to have extra support. I hope that it goes well and you get the support you need from her!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Month/cycle: 5/5

Cd/dpo: 16/3

Timing: +3, +1, -2

Testing: maybe 10dpo

R/R/CS: dashed crosshairs are gone! :smile:

GTKY: not really anything unique but we buy each other new pj's to open on Christmas Eve.
  • Whoops forgot my chart for those interested!

@Mlight28 sorry to hear about CD1

@sarah0985 I haven't played Yahtzee in years! Might have to pull that one out!

@dogmomwantinghuman I forgot about driving around and seeing lights we do that too!

@Kristin712 glad your temp is still good with your visit!

@BooksForMe23 I work with kids too and this time of year is a blast with them! Also temping is so wonderful in the fact that you have reassurance! And I hope everything works out with your DH being home!!!

@Merocket59 that is so awesome that your Gma is still in your life! Very special memories! Also, I hope your weekend is better than your workweek!

@chrlyr we have a family friend who is pretty much like a Gma and she also buys us fancy ordinates each year! My DH also has a similar situation and this is our first Xmas being married and living together so I am sure our tree will be beautiful!

@bcooke314 tots pregnant :wink: DH and I are brushing up on our Greek but our program hasn't brought up anything pregnancy related yet! :tongue: also, I really want a cinnamon roll now! Yumm!

@0SeaMonkey0 I would love to do carroling! I think that is an awesome tradition!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

Cd/dpo: 22/7

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: Already testing...

R/R/CS: So I've been testing out my trigger. The test yesterday morning looked negative within the timeframe but it had an evap when I looked at it after work. This morning the test definitely had a line within the timeframe so I'm not sure what to think. It's way early for it to be a real BFP so I'm thinking yesterday was a funky test. And I remembered that I peed in the middle of the night (the night before the negative test) so I hadn't held it as long as I usually do before FMU. So much for not over analyzing this month! I was hopeful that my trigger was gone so I would be sure of a real BFP if it happened. I guess not. And my RE was supposed to call with my progesterone results this morning and I haven't heard anything yet...

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? I can't think of any specific or unique traditions but I love getting together with my Dad's side of the family on Christmas Day. They're so fun!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 2/1

Cd/dpo: 31/8

Timing: -5, -3

Testing: Wednesday.

R/R/CS: We ordered new living room furniture today. We got two oversized chairs with ottomans and all I could think of when I was sitting in it was, "Damn, this is gonna be so comfy when I'm hugely pregnant!"

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? Every year, DS gets a new Christmas ornament that embodies his year. Last year it was Elmo, this year it was Thomas the Train. Everyone opens one gift on Xmas Eve from Santa - new pjs and a new Xmas book for DS. The last two years he's gotten The Polar Express and The Grinch, this year he's getting The Night Before Christmas. Santa leaves a special note in each book for him ;)

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• @Sarafuss It's probably still your trigger. It takes 7-10 days for the embryo to travel down your tube and implant. It then takes a day or so for your hcg to increase enough to turn a test. At 7dpo I would assume trigger. FX this is your cycle!
  • edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 3/2

Cd/DPO: 43/8

Timing: -3, 0, +1

Testing: Wednesday!

R/R/CS: Feel free to CS of you have any thoughts...I woke up a little early and temped then, so it's an open circle, but my temp is almost the same as yesterday, which was an all-time high. I wish this wasn't my first cycle temping and I knew if this was normal for me, or a reason to be cautiously optimistic!

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? - My favorite tradition is going out to the movies on Xmas Eve with H. By that point, all gifts are bought and wrapped, and all my cooking/baking is done. We did that our first Xmas together and every year after - AND 2 years ago he proposed right after we got home from the theater :-)

ETA - sorry for the double image! Can't figure out how to remove it
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• rkstro2rkstro2 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 5/5

CD: 26

Timing: ED

Testing plans: hoping for Wednesday if no AF but that's doubtful. I'm sure I'll either test or have AF before then :)

R/R/CS: so I've been relatively symptomless up until like yesterday and they sure feel like AF symptoms and not pregnancy (but of course I've never been pregnant).

Eta: my GTKY was on here but TB ate it!

GTKY: my fave holiday tradition is when all my siblings and their families gather at my parents home. It isn't always Christmas Day and is sometimes a very short gathering (a few hours) but is something I look forward to every year. Especially bc DH and I don't have any children of our own it's so fun to open presents with all our nieces and nephews. It is the best time.
  • Thanks, @mrsdee15
    What a sweet thing for that guy to say! I'm sure it made your day.
    Also, LOVE peppermint mochas from Starbucks!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Mlight28 said:
    Thanks, @mrsdee15 What a sweet thing for that guy to say! I'm sure it made your day. Also, LOVE peppermint mochas from Starbucks!
    **anticipated box fail**
    I love them too!  I know they're technically available year-round, but they just taste right this time of year.

DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/cycle: 3/2 Cd/DPO: 43/8 Timing: -3, 0, +1 Testing: Wednesday! R/R/CS: Feel free to CS of you have any thoughts...I woke up a little early and temped then, so it's an open circle, but my temp is almost the same as yesterday, which was an all-time high. I wish this wasn't my first cycle temping and I knew if this was normal for me, or a reason to be cautiously optimistic! GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? - My favorite tradition is going out to the movies on Xmas Eve with H. By that point, all gifts are bought and wrapped, and all my cooking/baking is done. We did that our first Xmas together and every year after - AND 2 years ago he proposed right after we got home from the theater :-) ETA - sorry for the double image! Can't figure out how to remove it
    I think your CH are wrong. I think your O date is really CD36, possibly 37 based on the presence of EWCM on 36 and also due to your temps still being in the range of your follicular phase temps. This chart looks to be a slow rise pattern. So I think your high temps right now are typical LP temps, you just had a slow rise to get there.
  • sldp123sldp123 member
    edited November 2015
    @Hummingbird125 Last month my post-O temps were the highest they had ever been right up until I started spotting. I had my hopes so high because of the high temps, but I really don't think they mean much after O is confirmed.

Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer at all and there's no reason to think this isn't your month, but it just really sucked last month because I was convinced I was pregnant because my chart looked so good. Fx for you!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @kristin712 - I was also surprised to see my CH's on the same day as the +OPK, but I would be happier with our timing if I O'd on 36 or 37 - thanks for taking a look!

@sldp123 - no worries! I know that even if I am 8 DPO, high temps make sense now - I think I'm just so relieved to see my chart doing what it's "supposed" to do (KU or not) after 5 weeks of not knowing WHAT was going on!
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• @sarah0985   Are you in the middle east? Hopefully things don't get too bad for you.  I almost deleted my FB too because all of the posts were super depressing, but then today we got a huge snowstorm so it's all about the snow now lol.

@mrsdee15  oh man, now I really want to buy some German pregnancy tests :)
  • @mrsE2015 I’m so lucky she's an amazing woman!  Thank you, so far the weekend is going well :)  I’m glad your dashes are gone, mine are hanging on strong but it’s fine I either O’d on day 18 or 19 so not a big difference.
    My Chart if anyone is interested

• @Merocket59 Good to hear! :smile: ya my dashes were hanging in there until my temp shift this morning! FX for this being your
    Month!! :wink:
  • Month/cycle: 5/5

Cd/dpo: 23/12

Timing:-2, 0, 2

Testing: cd 30 (11/28) 

R/R/CS: I just discovered the signs of a yeast infection. This is the first one I can ever remember having. So, while it sucks to have, I'm grasping at the hope that it's a good sign.

I just really love to hang out with family. DH and I moved 2500 miles away from home 3 years ago, so we make a point to always be home for Christmas no matter what.
  • @Kristin712 oh I definitely think it's my trigger. I re-read my rant and I realize that wasn't clear. I'm bummed that I thought my trigger was out of my system and clearly it's not!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • **Hello, I'm new :) I did an intro within a thread a couple weeks back, but this is my first TWW post on this board. I've been lurking for a couple months, nice to join you! 

@mrsdee15  Unexpected/non-creepy compliments are the best!! Especially when you don't feel your best. Love that. 

@hummingbird125 Ah, movies on Xmas eve sounds glorious! Our Christmas eve is always a crazy trip to see two families then a 3 hour drive to make it to my family so that we can be there when everyone wakes up on Christmas morning. No, I won't budge on that and he knows it :) 

Month/cycle: 5/4

Cd/dpo: 25/7

Timing: -4, -3, 0 

Testing: Next Wed I think, 10 dpo. Although I might chicken out and wait until after Thanksgiving! 

R/R/CS: Nothing really to rant/rave about here, although I guess I'm giving our timing the side eye. I guess you never know! 

GTKY: what is your favourite holiday tradition? Does you family have any unique traditions?? We don't have any crazy traditions, I do love that we always spend Thanksgiving with DH's family, and Christmas day with mine. It takes the guess work out of balancing each holiday and remembering what we did last year, etc. It's always the same, and it works out since each holiday that we spend with our own families is more important to us in our own way, so it's the perfect compromise! 

• @br0co1ii I had my first yeast infection last month... awful stuff!!  Hope it clears quickly!  I think it's from all the BD.

@SLou24  Welcome :)