TTC After a Loss
Options

Share something good! 11/20

So I guess I just kinda made this up. I hope that's ok because I really enjoy reading everyone's positives.

So here's how it works. Share at least one positive from your life. It can be something that has happened since your loss, something good that happened this week, or just a positive in general. The whole purpose is to focus on all the wonderful things we do have rather than on what we've lost. It does not have to be TTC related.

Can't wait to see what everyone shares! :)

Re: Share something good! 11/20

• Options
    1. I've made it half way through my TWW!! Whoop whoop!

2. DH and I are both teachers, and we have next week off for Fall Break. We get to spend the whole week together! I love it!
  • Options
    I finally have a surgery date to get my uterine septum removed! If all goes well we should be able to start ttc again in February!
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    ***child mentioned***

DS just turned two and is 90% potty trained. Does great during the day, but has problems with pooping in his pull ups right when he wakes up. Yesterday morning, DH and I told him that he if has to poop when he wakes up, he can yell for us and we'll get him so he can poop on the potty and not in his night-night undies (pull-ups). At naptime yesterday, he woke up early, stripped himself naked and starting screaming for me, so I went up to get him. He looked at me and said, "potty mommy! Big poop!" I sat him on the potty and he actually pooped!! It was like it never dawned on him that he could call for us to help him use the potty if he didn't see us.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016