3rd Trimester

Ways to naturally induce labor?

37+2. I'm searching for ways to get the ball rolling and get labor started. What are your tips/tricks for this?

Re: Ways to naturally induce labor?

• Loading the player...
  • Oh no. Do NOT try to induce at 37 weeks! I know I'm a FTM, but I understand and know to NOT try inducing THAT early. Unless there is a severe medical issue going on. And your doctor will let you know if there is. STOP what you're doing, if you're even trying to induce labor! :-S That's not healthy for you, or your LO...
  • I completely understand why you would want to induce labor naturally at this point. People can say your selfish and that its an awful idea but they don't know the pain your going through. I'm 38 weeks and I want this whole thing to be over! Research the internet and see what works for You.
  • You don't try to self induce.period. As i have said to women on previous posts just like this, if you can not handle being pregnant for 40-42 weeks do not even try to conceive. And for the PP who said none of us know the pain shes going through. Chick SWERVE. Yeah because none of us have ever had babies. So we have no clue. =;
  • jennibean1981jennibean1981 member
    edited October 2015

**Removed for TOU Violation**

• I'm 39 weeks pregnant and my gynae had given me a few tips. I know it's hard and tiring at this stage. The waiting is unbearable but I realized that the baby will come when he is ready. You honestly don't want any complications. You still haven't been through the difficult parts trust me. Also I was given dates where I will be be induced if I pass my 40 weeks. Last Friday I had my check up and I haven't dilated at all so just relax. Everyone and every body is different
  • Lots of comments and OP never came back...
  • As hard as it might be... Enjoy the quiet. Because once baby is here the quiet never comes back!
  • Something you can do to prepare yourself is drinking a cup of Raspberry leaf tea. I
    You can get it online or at Publix. I've heard wonderful things about it. I'm 33 weeks and drink 1 cup a day. Once I hit 37 weeks I'll bump it to 2 cups a day. It helps prepare your uterus for delivery. It's also recommended after giving birth, and even helps when mother nature makes her monthly visits.
  • This thread was posted almost a month ago...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • This thread was posted almost a month ago...

The OP was almost 2 months ago...pretty sure she's had her baby by now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker