June 2016 Moms
Options

Let me help you with your lunch craving!

Hello mozzarella sticks from Arby's! Good lawd!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Let me help you with your lunch craving!

• Options
    I have a lunch date with a coworker to go to Quiznos for broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl ☺️
    Mrs. H
    Crohn's Dx: August 2008
    Endometriosis Dx: May 2010
    Married: 05/19/2012
    TTC #1: June 2013
    BFP: December 2013
    DS: Born 08/29/2014
    TTC #2: July 2015

BFP #2: September 25, 2015

• Options
    Work is having their Thanksgiving meal today: Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, corn, and pies ALL sorts of pies!!!   I am in heaven :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg the cafeteria where i work often has fried mozzerella sticks (prolly not as good as arbys but still delicious). It's a struggle not to get them like every day
  • Options
    @ucfgemini I kind of hate you a little bit. (jk) I will now not be able to get Arby's mozzarella sticks off my mind until I get some in my mouth. Darn you! ;) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ucfgemini there's an Arby's right across the street from my neighborhood. I drive through regularly for mozzarella sticks. Actually did this yesterday and then proceeded to start the thread on "food suggestions" bc I cannot live off these delicious sodium loaded treats for 9 months!
  • Options
    Buffalo "chicken" pizza. Chicken in quotes because I'm vegan (no animal products) so it's hard to get! Ughhh and mozzarella sticks!
  • Options
    WHY did I open this thread? :( 

Looks like I'm going to Arby's. 
  • Options
    Maybe that's where so got the idea from! All I know is I needed those mozzarella sticks today and they had to be from Arby's!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hahahaha! Allow yourself to fall to the temptation and your hate for me will turn to love!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    gracesmamagracesmama member
    edited November 2015
    Hahah omgosh! That's great! Arby's has been my lunchtime secret for a few weeks .... Of course I only snack on fresh fruit and carrots/hummus in front of co-workers !!