TTC after 35
Options

Good news and bad news

Okay the bad news first:

1. I've had to bench myself for 3 months bc I GOT A NEW JOB(!!!) and FLMA won't kick in until you've had 12 months at a job. I've got to give my new work 100% until we start trying again...

Good news is:

1. I GOT A NEW JOB! No more workaholic wonderland that made me feel homicidal. These new people actually respect me. It's nice.

2. I think my body has finally come down from the IUD. Took a bit but everything seems like it's most likely back to normal.

:)

Re: Good news and bad news

• Options
    Congrats on the new job, @knottie! Sorry about the benched part, but the new job sounds great. And good days at work are sure to improve TTC conditions, right?
  • Options
    Congrats on the new job! Less stress will definitely help when you start TTC again
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YAY!!! Congrats on the new job! Sounds like it will be a better situation for you. Being benched sucks, but sometimes more important things come up. good luck!!
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the new job.  Less stress will work in your favor
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congratulations on the new job!  Sounds like the few extra months wait will be totally worth it as you will be a healthier and happier person!