Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Re intro on this board.

So this is my second mmc this year.  First one was in August. Had my first us for this pregnancy today and baby stopped growing at 5 weeks 4 days. I just feel flat at the moment and I have no answers. Will have a D&C on Monday and they will do some tests, but the doctor are not positive that she will find anything wrong on the tests.

Re: Re intro on this board.

• So sorry you are going through this again. What a horrible feeling. Sending you some positive energy.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, and I know to some degree what you are going through. Just had my D&C yesterday for my second MMC in 4 months. I hope you get some answers. We're also doing a chromosomal analysis and tests on myself. Big hugs to you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so, so sorry. This is so heartbreaking, I can't imagine what you're feeling. I really hope the tests give you an idea, even if it results in simple coincidence, at least you'll know. Take good care of yourself.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am so sorry, it is a horrible feeling going through this and also not getting any answers. I am also on the same boat. We had 2 mmc at 9-10 week mark (2nd half of this year) after successful first u/s and seeing HB both times. I have my d&c follow up today so I can update you on what we are doing.

After my last u/s, the game plan was genetic testing on the tissue, blood work for DH and I, to test for frame shift mutations and also for clotting defects. Let's see what he says today. Results probably won't be in until a few weeks from now.

All I can say is, hang in there. We can do all that we can to get answers but sometimes it is just chance. Let's have faith, hope and not give up! Take care of yourself, please.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Sorry for your losses. I hope you are able to find answers.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• I'm so so sorry for your losses.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• So very sorry for your losses. It's such a heartbreak every time.
  • silentP said:
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and I know to some degree what you are going through. Just had my D&C yesterday for my second MMC in 4 months. I hope you get some answers. We're also doing a chromosomal analysis and tests on myself. Big hugs to you!!
     I am so sorry to hear that you are also going through this. I really hope that you get some answers and that we all have our rainbow babies soon.
  • I am so, so sorry. This is so heartbreaking, I can't imagine what you're feeling. I really hope the tests give you an idea, even if it results in simple coincidence, at least you'll know. Take good care of yourself.
    Thank you. I really appreciate it. The doctor said that I really don't fall into any of the categories for recurring mc and basically it boils down to bad luck. 

Good luck to you too and that you have your rainbow baby soon. xx
  • I am so sorry, it is a horrible feeling going through this and also not getting any answers. I am also on the same boat. We had 2 mmc at 9-10 week mark (2nd half of this year) after successful first u/s and seeing HB both times. I have my d&c follow up today so I can update you on what we are doing. After my last u/s, the game plan was genetic testing on the tissue, blood work for DH and I, to test for frame shift mutations and also for clotting defects. Let's see what he says today. Results probably won't be in until a few weeks from now. All I can say is, hang in there. We can do all that we can to get answers but sometimes it is just chance. Let's have faith, hope and not give up! Take care of yourself, please.

I am so sorry to see that so many of us are going through the same thing. Thank you for the kind words. I really hope that something changes for all of us soon.