November 2015 Moms
Options

Gapeach83 wins birth story in my book.

shellperryshellperry member
edited November 2015 in November 2015 Moms
Wow. Is all I can say u pretty much lived through my worst nightmare and your DH stepping up like that is amazing to me . . . The cop should have done a better job! Congratulations what an amazing birth! What a beautiful baby

Re: Gapeach83 wins birth story in my book.

• Options
    Agreed!! So glad you are all doing well!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's a rock star!!! It's definitely a fear of mine, luckily I'm only 15 min from my birth center. My BIL was born on the side of the road, too!
  • Options
    Oh my!!! That's amazing! So happy for you! What a great birth story!! Lol, that made me laugh and gasp and cry!
    Just..wow.
    Good work to all four of you... Mostly your dh and you and baby, lol, to very that cop will be telling this for awhile too. Love your baby's name BTW:)
  • Options
    Wow!! That is crazy!
    I'm glad your DH was brave and just did what needed to be done. That is incredible.
  • Options
    Isnt it amazing how different each birth can be!? This was my 3rd and very different from my others! Congrats mama and WOW what a story!
  • Options
    I was about to make a thread saying this! Was reading it to SO and he went totally pale. I think he's terrified that that will happen to us lol. Congrats @Gapeach83 that'll be one story to tell LO in the
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Your DH sounds like an amazing guy!
  • Options
    Way to go @Gapeach83!!!
    image BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    Agree!! Amazing story @Gapeach83!! Congratulations on your little one!!
  • Options
    @Gapeach83 you're amazing, I can't believe how cool your birth story is but how crazy it must have been to live it.

I wonder who would play you in the movie version...
  • Options
    You really are amazing @Gapeach83!! So glad that your story had a happy ending. Congratulations!!
  • Options
    I went into labor at work so I drove myself to the hospital (it is between work and home). I was afraid the whole time that something like your story would happen but I was alone! Luckily I made it with 1 1/2hrs to spare! Blessings to you and your family ... You definitely have an amazing story to tell for the rest of your life!