November 2015 Moms
Options

Due Nov 14th

Was anyone else due November 14th and still waiting? Just curious I'm going insane!!! It's only been 2 days past due date but it feels like he is never going to come out!

Re: Due Nov 14th

• Options
    Still here and no signs of labor. I had a feeling I would go late so I'm not too impatient yet.
  • Options
    I was due 11/14. I'm scheduled to be induced 11/23 but really want to go into labor on my own! I've had no labor signs though and as of Friday wasn't dilated at all. This is going to be the longest week ever...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    smith858smith858 member
    edited November 2015
    I was due 11/12. Induction will be 11/22. The waiting game is the worst!! As of Friday I was thinned out but only a fingertip dilated. I had been that way for 2 weeks
  • Options
    Still hanging in there! I have an appointment on Friday & they're talking about induction on the 23rd for me as well! I'm still hoping he comes on his own...was induced with my daughter & it wasn't much fun! Only time will tell! Come on babies!!! :)
  • Options
    I was due the 15th and have an appt tomorrow so hopefully baby comes before that! We will see!
  • Options
    I was due the 10th. Still waiting. Sigh.
  • Options
    My due date was originally the 30th, but got moved to the 14th. Still pregnant and confused lol
  • Options
    I was due Nov 12, but I am being induced right now. I can't feel anything. Epiduralssssss
  • Options
    My due date was 11/15.  No sign yet!  My doctor is allowing me to go two weeks past the EDD since I really want to go into labor on my own.  Could be a 12/1 (December) baby if it does not happen by itself!  

• Options
    My due date was 11/13. No signs of labor yet as well, not dilated at all and doctor says the baby is still high up. The doctor did a membrane sweep last week which did nothing but caused me a whole day of pain and pissed me off as he did not inform me about this in advance. The baby was estimated to be 3.8 kg yesterday and they have been pushing me into a C-section since my EDD (just for general precautions and EDD having passed).  Waiting till Friday and then I might give up, I don't like the baby getting bigger and bigger, and not sure whether I want to go through induction, possibly suffer for many hours only to end up with a C-section anyway...

I have been trying all the labor inducing advice (at least those that sound pleasant to me) like spicy food, lots of walking, sex, raspberry leaf tea , pine apple & dates and it is not doing anything. I am coming to the conclusion that babies just come when they are ready and there is nothing you can do about it.  I just checked with my mum and grandma and they both say they gave birth at about 41 wks so I there is still hope.. Although I feel I could just go on being pregnant forever, I am getting used to it now..

• Options
    Pick me!!! I'm getting used to this pregnant forever thing. Just kidding. I'm dying!!!! I took maternity leave at 38 weeks so I just want her here so I can enjoy it with her instead of clean the bathroom for the 15th time in a day.
  • Options
    I was also due November 14th and there seems to be no end in sight!! My midwife actually told me that I was a "fortress" yesterday after being checked and still only 1cm dilated!!! Come on lil guy!!!