Babies on the Brain
Options

Questionable due dates ??

Hi, has anyone or has your doctor been unsure of your due dates ? For 6 months my midwife and doctors has been debating if my due date is either the 8th of Jan or 18th. My last visit they assumed the 14th -__-. Any advice ? Ive honestly gave up trying to figure it out, she will come when she decides to but know that I could be farther along than I think makes me question if i am as prepared as I think I am.

Re: Questionable due dates ??

• Options
    Ive been high risk since I was 26 weeks.. I believe im 32 now. So I honestly think she will be here sooner than january.
  • Options
    Hey there! This section of the board is for people who are thinking about TTC or are actively TTC. Many of us have never even been pregnant. I think you may have better luck posing this question on the third tri board.
    Hi, has anyone or has your doctor been unsure of your due dates ? For 6 months my midwife and doctors has been debating if my due date is either the 8th of Jan or 18th. My last visit they assumed the 14th -__-. Any advice ? Ive honestly gave up trying to figure it out, she will come when she decides to but know that I could be farther along than I think makes me question if i am as prepared as I think I am.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry:\ thanks *