Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

November 14th

Hey ladies, so tomorrow is my birthday and I am so not excited or happy for it. In a way depressed about it. I wanted to have a belly on my birthday and now I don't

Re: November 14th

• I'm not sure why the post did this but here is my whole story...
    Hey ladies, so tomorrow is my birthday and I am so not excited or happy for it. In a way depressed about it. I wanted to have a belly on my birthday and now I don't
  • Idk why the story is doing this, does anyone know how to delete?
  • Loading the player...
  • Unfortunately you can't delete posts on here, only edit
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Happy birthday! I know how you feel, you find out you are pregnant and imagine different aspects of the future in your head.

I imagined being on second trimester by thanksgiving and announcing, I imagined having a bump during Christmas and being pregnant for my 30th birthday in Jan. All of that now gone. I am trying very hard to focus on the positive in my life, we become so obsessed/excited (with reason) about the baby that we may miss everything else in our lives.

Milestones throughout the year are difficult, I wish you strength getting through it. I am sorry your story got cut off!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Happy birthday! I feel the same way. My birthday is on the 30th and I was hoping to have a belly during the holidays as well. And now all I'm going to have is family asking us when we're going to have a baby.
  • Happy birthday! I'd love to read the rest of your post. I'm so sorry you're feeling so sad on this day. Take your time and do whatever feels best for you today. I'm not looking forward to mine on the 23rd because it was going to be my 9-week appointment and I was looking forward to hearing the heartbeat for the first time as the best birthday present ever.

It's so sad that we're not just mourning a loss, we're losing a future that we had dreamed about so many times while pregnant. You will be in my prayers. I'm sorry :(
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thank you ladies it means a lot to me. @AlwaysAuntNeverMom I wish the rest of it posted it wasn't much more. My birthday was a good one, my mind was on baby a lot but my boyfriend made a surprise trip for me and we packed a bag and I didn't know where we were going. We ended up going to a nice hotel for the night and we had dinner it was nice to get away. We are home now I have been thinking about it a lot on the way home but I don't tell him I keep it to myself, I am so sorry for your loss that would have been a great gift for you, but my prayers are with you that everything looks up for you soon, which I believe it will. love and hugs to you sweet girl.
    @angelbab807 thank you! I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you around the holidays that you can get thru them with ease. Love and hugs to you sweet girl.
    @klauerinaking thank you! I am so sorry for your loss, I can totally relate to try to think of positive and it's hard because every thought comes back to the baby and why did this happen, you felt like everything was so right and then all was taken away, it's so not fair at all. My prayers are with you for positive news soon, love and hugs to you sweet girl.
    Thank all you ladies for wishing me a happy birthday and your thoughts with me it means a whole lot to me knowing I'm not alone. My thoughts and prayers are with you all that we get thru this storm and it's so beautiful and happy on the other side. Which I believe it will be! ❤️