Parenting

3 Car Seats..

So DH and I have recently decided that it's time to add #3. We are over the moon excited but I still have worries. We have 2 boys now ages 5 1/2 and 4 and we both work full time so we would be adding another child care bill. I know we can handle it but I'm more curious about our vehicle situation. I currently drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and my husband a Ram 3500. I know we can't afford a bigger vehicle for me but I'm worried about fitting 3 car seats in my car. The boys are still in forward facing and I know I can probably move them both to high back boosters by the time the LO arrives but the worry is still there. Thoughts?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 3 Car Seats..

• I wouldn't worry. If you have head rests you don't even need high back boosters. Regular will do. But even if you keep both in regular car seats, as long as they're forward facing I don't see the issue. Diono or other seats are narrow. Pay attention to the width of the infant seat you choose.
  • We got three to fit in my husband's altima. Two dionos and one Graco snugride.
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend has three in a Jeep Grand Cherokee, and has three Diono's in it. My husband has a truck the size of your husband's, and I have put two Diono Rainier's and one Britax Marathon in the back seat. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Thank you all!! DH and I have decided to go with the Diono's when we make it that far. Thanks for the input
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker