Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro heartbroken...

So Friday 11/30 I was 24 weeks pregnanr and went in for a redo ultrasound at of the heart because they couldn't get great pictures the way she was positioned at 20 weeks. So when I got there the technician said she need to see if she got everything after 5 minutes and left the room. Right then my heart sunk to my stomach. She finally came in after 15 minutes, says she was trying to get a doctor to see me. So after another 45 minutes I saw the doctor and he confirmed there was no heart beat. I was devastated. Are options were to go in labor naturally where there could be complications or to go to the hospital and get induced. So my husband and I decided to go to the hospital to be induce. We got there Friday night and I delivered my beautiful baby Stella Anne Saturday 11/31 evening. She had the cord around her neck 3 times and a knot in the cord, doctor said that was the likely reason of her heart stopped beating. She was a true dancing queen in my tummy. Her first ultrasound showed that. We now believe she dancing in heaven as she is watching over us. We are so heartbroken and we don't know what to say. I also have 4 year old son and 1 year son. I had 3 miscarriages in the 1st trimester in between my boys.

Re: Intro heartbroken...

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :( Hugs to you and sending you healing thoughts. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry about baby Stella, and that you and your family have to go through so much heartache. That is just NOT fair...

I pray for yours and your family's healing. We are here for you if you need anything.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry! I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling. Please know that we are here if you need us. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    Praying for you and your family...I'm sorry for you loss
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss of baby Stella. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    I am so sorry, hang in there.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    Thanks. I'm trying to hang in there, but having a rough day even though it my hubby and I 5 year anniversary today.