Nevada Babies
Options

Las Vegas Locals? Fall 2015 Babies?

Hi ladies! Just trying to connect with some local soon to be new moms.  I'll be 15 weeks tmrw. I am part of a few other groups, but none with local Las Vegas mommies.  

All the best to you an your babies!  

Re: Las Vegas Locals? Fall 2015 Babies?

• Options
    Drey329Drey329 member
    edited April 2015
    @alyal79 I just randomly searched for Vegas and found this, good timing! I'm due September 15th and my husband finds out TONIGHT if he is getting a job in Vegas! 99% sure it's happening and we'll be moving to Vegas soon, so I'd love to connect with local moms!
  • Options

Hello ladies.

I'm also in Las Vegas.  My EDD is 1/13/16.

*YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Drey329Drey329 member
    Congrats @heawilliams! I'm officially moving to vegas next month and I won't know anybody so I'd love to start connecting with other LV moms
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck on the move.  Where are you moving from?
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options
    Drey329Drey329 member
    thanks! San Diego--It's definitely going to be an adjustment to the temperature :)
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I live in Vegas too due Nov 25 2015 
  • Options
    Drey329 said:

thanks! San Diego--It's definitely going to be an adjustment to the temperature :)

Wow - I get why you're leaving San Diego, but that is one of the most beautiful cities I've been too.  That would be hard for me to leave.  I'm originally from Nor Cal (between SF and Sacramento) and there definitely was an adjustment period for me.  However, I don't think I could leave Vegas now and go back to a town that wasn't 24 hours.  Good luck and let me know if you need anything.  At least they are openning an IKEA here May of 2016. :)  Can't wait!!!
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options

Hello ladies, I live in Vegas too due Nov 25 2015 

Congratulations and welcome.  
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options
    Drey329Drey329 member
    haha that's good to know @heawilliams! I will definitely need to get acquainted with the plus-side of moving to Vegas. I don't even know what the perks of a 24 hour town  are!
  • Options
    If you need it at 2 am, it's there.  There is always something to do. :)
    *YCSWU July Siggy" 

LFAF July Siggy
  • Options
    Hi ladies!!  Hope everything is going well with you and your babies.  @Drey329 hope the move went well. 
    We should try to all meet up one day.  Maybe at somewhere with food and air conditioning…it's so hot already!!  
  • Options
    @Alyal79 Oh my goodness, it has been a CRAZY month. Just as I gave notice to my job & was packing to move to Vegas, my husband got offered a different job in San Diego and moved back instead! So now we are in a mad scramble to pack again and move locally and will only have 3-4 weeks to unpack and set up a nursery before my due date! Super insane :) It's too bad I won't be around to meet you lovely ladies! Good luck with your little ones & be sure to stay cool in that heat!
  • Options
    Awwww! Best of luck to you guys! Try to relax as much as you can!!  

• Options
    @honeydew405 I don't check this often but I saw you are due pretty soon! Exciting! I hope everything goes well for you and baby! We will have to set up a play date later.
    Boy or girl? I have a ton of newborn diapers I don't need anymore if you're interested. I couldn't return them because the box was open, but I'd be glad to get them to young your interested.