Breastfeeding
Options

Nursing cover recommendation?

Need to buy one...want one with the plastic piece in the neck so I can see down it and not too big - I was looking at the Bebe Au Lait ones and they look like a huge down-to-my-knees sheet. I've seen other people with shorter ones but don't know what brand they are...

Re: Nursing cover recommendation?

• Options
    I had an Udder cover and hated it. It didn't cover very well, the neck kept coming lose and it was unbearable to use because I had to keep adjusting it. I have since purchased a Bebe Au Lait and love it. It is definitely bigger but much easier to use.
  • Options
    I have one from target online. I love it. It's got two plastic pieces which makes a million times easier for me to keep the cover of her face and for me to see down. I had tried a couple others and this was the winner.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Covered Goods! It has to b one of my favourite baby purchases ever!! Do yourself a favour and google it. It's amazing!
  • Options
    Bebe Au Lait muslin cover is awesome because it's breathable and you can see the baby with their special collar.
  • Options
    I have an udder cover and love it!
  • Options
    PlainJane8350PlainJane8350 member
    edited November 2015
    My favorite one I got for free from my doctor's office. It's by Gerber and its weighted in the back and light weight so I don't worry about her getting too hot (I live in Texas).
  • Options
    I have a bebe-au-lait and it goes down to my hips. You need the length to cover the kid as they grow... 

But the special collar doesn't hold up super well over time.