2nd Trimester

15 weeks and "morning" sickness is BACK

I've felt great for the past 2-3 weeks and now it's barf-city again. I thought I was done with this! UGH!

Re: 15 weeks and "morning" sickness is BACK

• I'm 22 weeks and I'm still sick. It happens and it sucks. Some women will be sick until the day the deliver. I feel your pain, but we gotta suck it up.
  • So unfun! I completely empathize with you, sister. For me, nausea/vomiting keeps coming and going and I'm 19 weeks now. A couple of weeks will go by and I'm fine, then all of a sudden I feel like I did at 9 weeks all over again. Currently, I'm feeling better, and I'm trying to enjoy this feeling as long as it lasts. I hope you feel better soon!  
  • Loading the player...
  • It means you're either starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with your break or it's going to hang around for a while.  Those hormones keep getting bumped up.  Hang in there.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• same here. mine went away at the beginning of 2nd tri, & stayed away for about a week or two. it came back, but i noticed if i ate something as soon as i woke up, i wouldn't get sick. maybe try that..?
  • I'm 30 weeks and the nausea still comes on every once in a while and stays for a day or two. It's annoying, but pretty normal.