New to The Bump

Whoops! Should have posted this intro first! (loss mentioned)

(loss mentioned)

Sorry ladies! I am new here. I was just so eager to find an answer to a question that I immediately made a post on that topic as soon as it would let me after signing up... I should have introduced myself first so now I'm back tracking a little!

I am in the beginning stages of wanting to try for another baby. My first pregnancy was 4 years ago. I was part of a couple forums/message boards then on other sites but completely walked away from it when my pregnancy ended. My daughter was stillborn at 28 weeks and I just could not handle participating in this stuff anymore. For the first time since we lost her my husband and I are open to the idea of trying again or considering adoption. So here I am, with a million questions and hope for whatever is meant to be!

My husband is 29, I am 26. We have been together for ten years, married for six. We got married right after I graduated high school and it was the best decision we ever made. He was in the military for 8 years. We moved all over the country together and he traveled the world while deployed or training, then we decided it was time to go home.  I now own a trucking company and he works as a manager for one of our suppliers. We are currently building our dream home and everything is falling into place for building our family.

I hope to not only find support within this community but to also be able to provide help wherever needed. I hope to connect with as many people as possible and I wish everyone the best of luck with their pregnancies/adoptions/families/ etc.

Re: Whoops! Should have posted this intro first! (loss mentioned)