New York Babies

Another OB question - Downtown Women, Spring Street, or NYU Maternal Fetal

Hello,
I am four and a half weeks pregnant and my regular gyn doesn't deliver babies. Because he is affiliated with NYU he recommended other NYU-affiliated practices to me: Downtown Women, Spring Street, and NYU Maternal Fetal. Does anyone have a recommendation among these three? I am particularly interested in a practice that will support my wishes to avoid interventions to the extent safe and appropriate. This is our first baby. Thanks in advance!

Re: Another OB question - Downtown Women, Spring Street, or NYU Maternal Fetal

• Update: apparently Downtown Women is not accepting new OB patients.  I am having trouble reaching NYU Maternal Fetal Medicine (seem to have some kind of menu selection looping thing on their phone system).  Anyone have experience with Spring?
  • @IB113 I just responded to your comment on another post. I'm at Downtown Women but I've heard really great things about Spring. A friend of mine actually switched from my practice to there because she was looking for a med-free labor. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm with Spring Street and have been for almost 10 years. I'm 32 weeks with my first baby but so far have had a good experience with them!
  • Thanks very much!