November 2015 Moms
Options

Dear Baby...

I know we are all close or already past our due dates so thought it might be fun to write a letter to baby to encourage them to make an appearance! LOL

Dear Baby,

I know I told you not to come early, but your daddy got a new job! So if you decided to come before Sunday he could spend a whole week at home with us!

You will get so much love, and I don't want either of you to miss out on a weeks worth of bonding time. So please come a little early! The house is already decorated for Christmas, you will love it! Think it over.

Love,
Mom

Re: Dear Baby...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear baby,
    I can't wait to find out what you are!! Also, if you could give me a hint on when you're coming, that would be nice. I can't wait to kiss your face. Please don't come too late!!!!!!
    Xoxo,
    Your mommy
  • Options
    Dear Olivia, Mommy loves you and your busy days, but I don't care for the lazy days either- as a PP said. A little consistency is a good thing. Speaking of consistency, perhaps you could decide to move down a bit. Why do you enjoy my ribs so much in the evenings? Xoxo

We're having twins

Our angel baby boy is looking over his twin sister - due November 21

• Options
    Dear baby,

Mommy has six doctor appointments a week, please get here soon, before she has to move her bed into the office. Also, no lazy days on Tuesday or Thursday, those are our biophysical and NST days. Please cooperate so we don't have any hospital trips. Love you so much, let's get through this!
  • Options
    Dear baby boy,
    I know you are content & comfy in there! But, your daddy & I can't wait to meet you...and of course your big sister too! Please join us soon! Xoxo
  • Options
    Dear baby,
    I'm loving that you're making my uterus contract but it hasn't been consistent or intense enough to get me to the hospital yet. Mommy and daddy are going to try sleeping for a little bit, but we wouldn't mind you kicking things up a notch so that we can meet you in the next 24 hours or so. We are so excited to meet you and we love you so much!
    Love, Mommy and Daddy
    PS - if you come tomorrow, your uncle's guess about when you'd come will be spot on
  • Options
    Dear Baby,
    You have so many people waiting to meet you! We are all so excited and can't wait to see your little face. Also, the lightening crotch you are causing nearly sends me to my knees sometimes, please ease up on my nerves down below :) I know you're crowded in there, I can feel it. I assure you when you make your appearance you'll be able to stretch all you want- and not at my expense either!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bbymaelybbymaely member
    edited November 2015
    Dear my rainbow baby girl ,
    Daddy and I are so anxious and patiently waiting for you we love you very much and we can't wait to hold you and never letting go you make mommy so happy when I feel you move inside of me sometimes I cry of happiness and every time daddy is with us I make sure he feels you to and you make him also very happy. Please come whenever you are ready and we are here to love you even more. Kisses baby girl
  • Options
    Dear Baby, tomorrow is our scheduled blind date. It may be scary at first, but soon after we will come together and it will be as if it was all worth it. We can't wait to hold you in our arms. Love mommy and daddy.
  • Options
    Dear Baby,
    I'm so excited to meet you. I'm so glad that you so far seem perfectly healthy. I'm so, so glad that you decided to stay on the inside until you were strong enough for my world. I can't believe I was ever worried about whether your daddy was going to love you enough. I already know that you're going to be his pride and joy. We can't wait to meet you, Connor. See you soon!
    Love Momma
  • Options
    Dear baby, we are approaching your due date. I'm looking forward to meeting you, so if you wanna come now that'd be great! I'm ready to have you out of me-- my bladder isn't a pillow or punching bag, my pelvis doesn't need the added pressure either. So please grace us with your beautiful face any day now!
    Love,
    Your momma
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Dear baby,

You're officially fashionably late...or maybe you're just laid back like daddy is. I'm glad I've made a comfy cozy womb home for you. however, we are totally ready for you to join us here on the outside and there's a lot of loving, wonderful people so excited to meet you. Please join us soon. Mommy is trying to be patient but is starting to lose her mind now that maternity leave has started.

So much love,
    Mommy
  • Options
    Dear Baby,
    Everyone is so excited to meet you. I cannot wait to find out if you are a little boy or girl, the suspense is getting to me but I know you still have some more cooking to do. Your big brother picked out a present for you and can't wait for your arrival. You are so loved already.

Love,
    Mommy
  • Options
    Dear Baby,
    Your daddy, mommy, and all your family are so excited to meet finally meet you! You're already so loved!!
    I do have to admit, as ready as I am to have you, I will miss having you in my belly feeling your every move and hiccups.
    We love you so much,
    Your daddy and mommy.
  • Options
    Dear Baby Boy,

We can't wait to meet you and hold you!! I'm so excited to see our little family all together! I was so worried you'd be born too early, but you're almost 39 weeks and officially welcome to come anytime now. (But if you'd like to come after we got a decent night's sleep, when the dishes are clean, and when big sister's toys are actually put away, that would be just lovely.)

Love!
    Mommy
  • Options
    Dear Baby,
    We're all so excited to meet you, but you're not done cooking just yet. Please sit tight for a couple more weeks and BE GOOD, ok? No more complications for mummy would be just great. Love you Baba xxx
  • Options
    Dear Baby,

After a quick 9 months (up until about 3 weeks ago) we are scheduled to finally meet tomorrow morning. I am so nervous, excited and anxious to see your beautiful face and finally hold you in my arms. Your dad has been very laid back but I can tell that he is also nervous but extremely excited to meet you! Your Lola and Lolo unfortunately had to go back home to Florida since you decided not to arrive last week as planned, but your grandma and pop pop will be here waiting for your arrival. Your pop pop is especially excited to meet you as he leaves Monday for a 7 month deployment. So many people have been asking about you and cannot wait to love all over you. Although I am excited to have you join us out here, I will truly miss you being in my belly and all the moments that only you and I have shared.

See you soon!!

P.S. Your dad says to hurry up and come out before the Alabama game because he would love to watch it with you, the newest Crimson Tide fan.

Love,
    Mommy

• Options
    Baby girl,

It's been so nice growing you and carting you around in your mobile home! I love your kicks and jabs, even though some send me running for the bathroom! I'm very excited to FINALLY see your face! I know daddy is too! I'm sure he is excited to be able to hold you and get to know you like I do already. Your dog, Sophie, is also getting excited, but I'm sure you hear her protective barks any time someone comes near you and mommy.

Your grandparents and great grandparents are all getting very antsy for your arrival, along with aunts and uncles! You are already so loved.

As anxious as I am to meet you, I really do enjoy being the only one that knows you and is able to hold you. Not sure how good I'm going to be at sharing you with everyone else. That being said, please come to us before thanksgiving...we'd like to enjoy a turkey dinner with you at home and not at the hospital! Please and thank you!

Love you to the moon and back!

Love always,
    Mom
  • Options
    Dear baby,
    The due date came and went. I was frustrated and sad that I couldn't hold you when I expected to, but I'm making peace that you didn't see that the 12th was circled on the calendar. There is baby stuff in every room of my home, waiting for you. You should see the swing, it's pretty spiffy, and it's ready for you. Are you going to be too big for all the newborn diapers and clothes people gave us?

Since you are stubbornly camping out and I'm not the least bit dialated, I made plans for tomorrow. Maybe you'll show up to prove me wrong. Or maybe I won't see you until next week as the doctor expects. He suspects he will have to bring you into this world by c section, my little butterball. I love you, but I might compare you to pumpkins and Thanksgiving turkeys if you wind up over 9 lbs like the doctor suspects you will.
  • Options
    Dear Zeke,
    I'm so glad you're here! I'm madly in love with you. God formed you perfectly inside me and I'm so glad your daddy and I have finally gotten to meet you! I love that you snore a little bit already - it really is cute!
    We need to get this breastfeeding thing down soon, though! I'm so thankful for all this heavenly skin-to-skin time but you're going to need to truly eat soon! Hopefully the lactation consultant can help in the morning. Until then, I will happily let you camp out on my chest!
    Love, momma
  • Options
    Dear baby girl, Thank you for already being the best ltitle passenger I could have asked for. Please remember to put your tray in the upright position and to be kind to me on your way out. I promise you'll like what we have going on for you out here. Don't be too long, there are so many people anxiously waiting for your arrival, especially your daddy.

PS- your mommy really likes stuffing so it'd be great if we could not be on the hospital that day.
  • Options
    Dear Oliver,
    I am so happy you are here, but I would like it very much if you would sleep in your bassinet. I promise I will be right next to you the whole time. Mommy just needs to catch up on a little bit of sleep so she can make you even more yummy milk!
    Love you baby boy!
  • Options
    Dear Cooper,
    I can't believe the 23rd was your due date and you've already been here almost 3 weeks. Mommy and daddy are so incredibly in love with you. Keep growing bigger and stronger every day because mommy didn't get a lot of newborn clothes and even those are still too big!
    I hope you know how loved you are!
  • Options
    Dear Emma,

I'm happy that you're comfy in there, but mommy is really hurting now. I feel you stretching and I promise there is more room on the outside! We love you so much already, so you should come out so I can kiss you! ...and you're already taking after your daddy by being late to everything hahaha
  • Options
    Dear Baby,

It's your mom again. You are now 4 days late and missing out on precious bonding time with your amazing daddy. We really wanted you to join us for Thanksgiving. Please come soon and don't wait until induction day!

Love,
    Mommy