Health & Exercise

Anybody using a Fitbit?

I just got my fitbit and am so excited to use it. I set it to 2nd tri in settings, but I'm just wondering if anybody can explain what this changes (I haven't been able to find anything else about it online). Should I set my Food Plan to 'maintain' and it automatically adjusts what my calorie intake should be? That's my biggest question! I want to know how many calories I should be eating, and keep track, but just want to make sure I'm tracking to the right number. Thanks!

Re: Anybody using a Fitbit?

• I'm using a Fitbit but I don't think mine has that option or I just don't see it. It would be interesting like you said, to know that info.
  • I have a fit bit charge HR but I don't see the trimester settings either, kinda curious to know how it's different! I love my Fitbit. Have noticed my resting heart rate has gone up slightly since being pregnant.
  • Loading the player...
  • There is supposed to be a setting that you can change for pregnancy and nursing, but you have to get to it through the laptop/computer settings, not the app on your phone.

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

• Good to know! I'll try to find it.
  • Love my fitbit, but the band I was wearing it with has come loose.  I've lost it a few times, but luckily found it.  Have to find another way to wear it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been wondering the same thing, thanks for asking! I thought I'd see what happens after I make the switch to second trimester (next week!) and then go from there.