June 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone else just getting annoyed for no reason...or am I crazy

I'll hit 7 weeks tomorrow and boy do I just get overly annoyed at everything and anything. The pineapple juice being on the wrong shelf in the fridge just about caused WW3 here. I feel like I'm going batcrap nuts.

Re: Anyone else just getting annoyed for no reason...or am I crazy

• Options
    Yes, I'm annoyed at everything. Particularly smells and DH's incessant need to do projects around the house. I really want a completely neat and clean house and total quiet. Is that too much to ask? ! :)

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Same. My poor college students are getting sass from me daily. I just can't handle their shit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Ive been getting really annoyed at things that are sort of my own fault, but there must be someone else to blame!!!! Right?!?!

We are switching the car seat for out 2 year old, but in order for it to lay flat against the seat I need to take the head rest out, but it is stuck. So I had my DH try, but he couldn't get it, he said he'd do it later, but I wanted to do it now! I'm a strong capable woman! So I got a hammer and tried to leverage it off and the hammer ended up slipping, and I hit myself on the side of my face so I started banging it, and leveraging it again, and hit myself again! Anyway I wanted to saw it off or something! But just ended up crying instead lol I'm going to defeat that head rest! I can feel it mocking me lol X(
  • Options
    Hahaha the pregnancy rage is strong with me as well :/ things that are normally annoying now make me so insanely mad is ridiculous!
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yes! Ive been getting really annoyed at things that are sort of my own fault, but there must be someone else to blame!!!! Right?!?!

We are switching the car seat for out 2 year old, but in order for it to lay flat against the seat I need to take the head rest out, but it is stuck. So I had my DH try, but he couldn't get it, he said he'd do it later, but I wanted to do it now! I'm a strong capable woman! So I got a hammer and tried to leverage it off and the hammer ended up slipping, and I hit myself on the side of my face so I started banging it, and leveraging it again, and hit myself again! Anyway I wanted to saw it off or something! But just ended up crying instead lol I'm going to defeat that head rest! I can feel it mocking me lol X(

Omg, ouch!!!
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    bio-oesch said:

Hahaha the pregnancy rage is strong with me as well :/ things that are normally annoying now make me so insanely mad is ridiculous!

Oh so that's what it's called? I really thought my hubs was in mortal danger today.
  • Options
    Haha I am right there with you. Irrational annoyance
  • Options
    I am soooo grumpy. It is "mommy nap time" pretty much all day.
  • Options
    I feel so much better that I'm not crazy
  • Options
    Soooooooo flipping hormonal. Like outrageously annoyed at almost-nothingness.
  • Options
    I have absolutely no patience for DD, so I feel like I'm always yelling at her. Pregnancy hormones and terrible twos do not mix well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I sometimes want to scratch my husband's eyes out. Not usually the case. I just go to bed at 8:00 to avoid what I might say or go with my rage.
  • Options
    Yup, me too. Random overblown annoyance but also deep, righteous rage. I keep having trouble sleeping at night because I'm busy mentally composing bitter rants I'm going to use to tell off anyone who has ever wronged me.

Haha, that's me pregnant or not! 
  • Options
    yeah...my poor poor husband. he is such a trooper. 
  • Options
    CMKoul said:

I sometimes want to scratch my husband's eyes out. Not usually the case. I just go to bed at 8:00 to avoid what I might say or go with my rage.

I have no idea how he's putting up with me. I was so mad this morning cause he didn't put my carrots in a container for me. I called him crying to apologize
  • Options
    I sent DH 6 psycho angry text messages in a row because he didn't call me when he said he would. Even though I can see how crazy I was being I still somehow feel justified in doing so.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have been an absolute nightmare to anything and anyone!! I feel like I am a little storm brewing constantly, no one in my path is safe.  I even dislike myself and do not want to be around myself.  This feeling was not present with my first child, but this one, forget it! 
  • Options
    Yep. I'm crazy... but, I kinda feel like I have a legit reason to be mad today. My new boss happens to know one of my bff's. Well...I wasn't aware of this or that they were going out to dinner over the weekend. So, turns out my new boss (whom I don't know well) decided to discuss the staff he has....mentions I now work for him. Also mentioned I'm pregnant. Guess who didn't know yet. Great. One of my bff's found out...because I had to disclose my pregnancy for job safety reasons.
    Not happy. Oh well. I should have told her sooner. I have no real excuse other than she's in process of adoption and I didn't want to take away from that... ugh.
  • Options
    @katxattack1212 omg I would be so livid!!! Your boss totally violated your privacy and should NEVER have disclosed that!! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'd be livid too! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    Yes! Every day between co-workers and my DH. I have to remind myself several times that I'm being irrational... Yay pregnancy :)
    DS born 6/2/14 #2 due 5/31/16

• Options
    With DS I was so weepy, cried once because DH remembered my yogurt at the store even though I forgot to put it in the list, cried when we put up the Christmas tree, etc. not this time around, non stop RAGEMONSTER. I can't tell you how many pillows I've screamed into lately, it's a miracle I still have a voice.
  • Options
    Lol!! I am 7 weeks tomorrow, too! I've been a mooooody Judy over here. It's so bad. My poor husband. You're not alone! I usually have a short temper, but it's getting worse .. Yikes! At least we have good excuses :-)
  • Options
    I know I'm crazy hormonal but still can't see past what an idiot he is. If he had to be pregnant for an hour I dont think he'd make it.
  • Options
    I yelled at my husband this evening for being too nice...

...nuff said
  • Options
    I feel so bad for my DH. He just can't do anything right this last week with me (this morning it was the way he loaded the dishwasher that sent me into a rage). I feel awful & keep trying to remind myself that it's just hormones & I don't actually hate him...but I can't help feeling so irrationally annoyed & needing my space from him. Here's hoping I feel less like this tomorrow since it will be his birthday. Poor guy, lol. 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Options
    I'm watching Property Brothers right now and practically yelling at the TV. The lady doesn't want a light kitchen countertop because she thinks a dark one will "hide the dirt better" WHY IS YOUR KITCHEN COUNTER SO DIRTY?! Sorry, end rant.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker