Single Parents
Options

He left

erinlee+1erinlee+1 member
edited November 2015 in Single Parents
Hi
I am 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my 3rd child to a different father to my other two.. This pregnancy was planned by the both of us.. I found out he cheated on me, I thought we could make it work but the girl kept contacting which made it hard.. We had a huge fight and he left.. Where do I go from here and what do I do? I've been a mess for 5 days now and really can't cope

Re: He left

• Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. Many hugs, for starters.

Getting cheated on is awful, worse is the broken trust.  I understand completely how hard it must have been with this girl continuing to contact him. Was he continuing contact with her or was she contacting him and he was ignoring her?  

It's ok to cry right now. Cry as much as you need to, because you're going to come out stronger than before.  Do you have family or friends nearby?  

If you need assistance, like insurance or daycare, you can find help through the state.  If you go to www.allkidscovered.com you can get health insurance for LO and I think to cover you during your pregnancy (no one has told me otherwise so I assume that's correct).  If you need help with food, you can apply for WIC (google "WIC + [your state]").  Daycare you can also google, "subsidized childcare + [your state]".  There are many organizations out there that help pregnant women, you could also google "pregnancy help + [your state]", the organization I went to also put me in contact with a counselor.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to deal with everything had I not had that counselor.

I'm hoping all the best for you.  My ex was a serial cheater (I found out after we broke up), and he left me for a girl he had been cheating on me with.  It sucks, it's hard, but in the end, you're a stronger woman. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers