TTC After a Loss
Options

Formula

So I must of signed up for something when I found out I was pregnant or something, because I got a welcome baby formula kit from emfamil in the mail. Hurt the emotions so much but trying to think positive that it doesn't expire till 2017 so I should be able to use it.

Re: Formula

• Options
    Sorry to hear that....that sucks! But you can save it for sure!!! Hope your days get better and you conceive a sticky baby soon :) wishing that for all of us here.
  • Options
    I bought preggie pops at a maternity store and signed up for their coupons. They sell their mailing list, so I've received a lot of information on cord blood banking and the same box of formula samples. I'm donating mine to a food bank.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, what a punch in the gut. Definitely save it in case you need it in the future. I donated mine in the past to my local food pantry.

As an FYI, you will probably start getting formula "checks" in the mail each month too. There is quite the secondary market for them on eBay. I'm pretty sure that's not technically "allowed", but they are all over the place on there. You know, in case you want to get rid of them some how before they expire.