Baby Names
Options

Help!

So when we were pregnant with my second, DHs first, we already had a girls name picked out. We had the middle name picked if baby was a boy but no first. Baby turned out to be a boy. DH thought it would be "so cool" to name him Dragon. I immediately vetoed that unless it was a middle name (compromised). He said no. I made fun of what my son's name eventually would be cause I saw it in a baby book. Aramis James. James is my dad's first name.

We had another baby, thank God it was a girl and that was easy. Krista Marie. Marie, ironically since I picked the name years before meeting DH, is both my mil and sil middle name.

This baby is a surprise gender. I *think* DH is on board with passing our middle names down: Charles and Renee (just like it looks). Pretty confident if baby is a girl, her name will be Scarlett.

We are drawing the biggest blanks on boys first name. I've gotten baby books. Prayed about it. I thought of Spencer. He vetoed it because of Criminal Minds. I suggested my father's middle name of Michael and he gently reminded me that it's the same name as one of his friends I hate, Mike. Plus I guess he has an uncle with that name and no one in the family likes him.

So I'm at a loss :(:(

Suggestions appreciated! My oldest's name, previous marriage, is Nicole Leanne. So Nicholas is out ;)

Re: Help!