Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Heart broken

I'm 4 weeks out from my d&c of the loss of my almost 9week baby with no heartbeat. I've been holding out hope of trying again as soon as I could and now my husband doesn't want to try again. My heart hurts so bad. I've been using that as a tool in my grieving to get they and now it's gone. I just want my baby back, my bump back, all that goes with it. I feel like the kicks just keep coming and not the ones I want. I'm praying he changes his mind but I don't think he will. I know We have other children at home already but I still loved and wanted that baby just as much. I'm sorry we are all here and thanks for letting me vent.

Re: Heart broken

• I'm so sorry you're going through this. It hurts like no other pain. It sounds like he doesn't want to try again ever or not just now? All dads handle grief differently, how did he take this miscarriage?
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am sorry for your loss. Vent away.

Give it time. Everyone heals differently. Be patient with him, you don't need to decide everything right now (and shouldn't).
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • He doesn't want anymore kids. He was working a lot of hours when I miscarried and pretty much didn't react at all to losing the baby. I've down everything alone or with my other kids around. I'm just having a really bad day today. I've wanted a baby for 1.5yrs and when we got pregnant while on birth control I thought it was a sign we were meant to have another. But then baby didn't have a heartbeat when we went to our 8w4d ultrasound and measured correctly it was awful. I just don't know what to think anymore.