Secondary IF
Options

I'm baaaacckkkk (transfer from TTTC board 3 years ago)

So I made it here. You all probably had similar thoughts that I had at one point: "I struggled trying to get pregnant the first time but once I got pregnant I'm sure the second time around my body will have learned what to do and will just get pregnant. Isn't that what we hear about triplets, quints, and septuplets???" Nope.
So here is my intro. 35, almost 36. I have a 2 year old son from clomid IUI, unexplained (my husband and I have been told we are textbook perfect when it comes to every test) but I have secondary hypothyroidism and I am suspicious I have PCOS. Without being anovulatory. Weird.

So the fertility doc just wants to use the same techniques as before. Clomid plus IUI but I am trying to skip the IUI now that hubby's sperm count has fully recovered post chemo. We have a post coital test scheduled (please tell me it's not as freaky as I'm imagining it) and my regular routine monitoring with clomid this month. My dose is 50 mg and just like last time he wants me to take two pills the first two days of clomid and just one pill a day the remaining days. The label doesn't specify to separate the doses it take them together. And I can't recall what I did last time. For you ladies who have taken clomid and were prescribed to double the dose the first two days. Did you space them every 12 hours or take the two pills together. I have already called the office twice today (once to report my cycle day 1 period start and another to ask about scheduling and clomid and how to prepare for the post coital test). I can call a third time I know and they won't think I'm being annoying I'm sure but I would like to poll you ladies. 12 hours or two pills together once that day?

Thanks!
??
Our little lightbulb is on the way!
12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS

Re: I'm baaaacckkkk (transfer from TTTC board 3 years ago)

• Options
    Welcome!! When I took clomid years ago, I took 100mg (2 tabs) together at the same time. I took that dose for the whole cycle though. :) I am almost positive you would take them together, but you can ask your nurse if you are unsure. Good luck this cycle :)
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5