July 2015 Moms

Babywearing <3

I just got my first Tula and I'm in love! Here's a pic with my bugga enjoying his Tula.

Re: Babywearing &lt;3

• n3na94n3na94 member
    edited November 2015
    Adorable! Never heard of these carriers but they look easy to wear and comfy. Will definitely look into them! :)
  • I've got a mei tai makes grocery shopping soooo much easier!
  • Loading the player...
  • LeahaucLeahauc member
    edited November 2015
    I love love love baby wearing and LO does too. She actually will start laughing and flailing when she sees me putting my carrier on. I use it for everything from taking the dog out to grocery shopping to going to the aquarium the other day. We have a MiaMily but I've heard great things about Tula as well. I would have mine, a Tula, and an Ergo if I could but that's too expensive for me. I also have a Moby but I prefer the structured carrier for sure.
  • We have a Tula as well! So comfy and Daisy loves it!
  • I just got an ergo last week and we love it! Baby always falls asleep in it and it makes doing things a lot easier too!
  • I have an ergo here, makes things a lot easier, I need to wear it a lot more.

• love wearing my baby. he's hardly ever in a stroller. i mostly use the boba wrap still because that's what he prefers as it's the softest and bounciest. I also use a maya ring sling which he's not that find of but trying to break him in, and an ergo 360. can't wait to learn some back carrying wrap styles when he's a little bigger!
  • I love the ergo 360! It's heaven sent! ❤️
  • I have a moby wrap that baby girl just loves. Because she liked it so much I decided to buy a SSC for out and about because the moby can be a struggle for when I'm out. I got a boba 4g and I love it. So now I use the moby for around the house and the boba when I am out.
  • I also have a Tula! Love it!

Can't link a picture since I'm permamobile, but we have Foxy, for my fox baby.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We love baby wearing also. Right now I have the baby k'tan and love it. We also have a structured Chicco carrier but she still seems really small when she's in it.
  • All of his naps have been in the wrap the last 3 days. Teething has got him stuck on me
  • We bought 2 different wraps and LO was not liking either one. Just got my Lille Baby 6 in 1 carrier today...can't wait to try it out ;)
  • I have a Sakura Bloom sling and my son lives in it. I hardly ever use the stroller because I wear him most of the time :)image
  • @alexispete Love LOs sunglasses! So cute!
  • I love my ergo but every time she is in it, the booby temptation is too much lol. So i haven't really worn it in public alot. I dont mind nursing in public but if its around alot of people i dont know.i prefer to use a cover. Although a hoodie on top would prolly work haha. But at home it is great to be able to get everything done and some cuddle time. She seems to enjoy it too.