TTC After a Loss
Options

cervical fluid

Tmi: today I am almost 3 weeks post miscarriage. I am having clear stretchy fluid today? What do you think? No af yet.

Re: cervical fluid

• Options
    First, I'm sorry for your loss.

You could be ovulating. My body basically treated my MC like AF. I ovulated a little later than usual that month, but I did ovulate before AF came. It was a little over 2 weeks after the mc. Are you temping?
  • Options
    You can have patches of EWCM during different times of your cycle. Checking cervical position, firmness, and opening will help you know if it is ovulation, but if you temp, you'll have a temp spike to confirm it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stretchy cervical fluid is a sign of fertility!!! If you are wanting to conceive, the day you see it is the best day to "do the deed"....and if you are wanting to wait to conceive then you might want to wait a few days. A great book to read is "Taking Control of Your Fertility"....she teaches all about cervical mucus and temping to help you achieve fertility.
  • Options
    I agree. My body also saw the bleeding as AF. I counted the first day as CD1 and also ovulated later by a few days. You should confirm ovulation with temping. I usually have a lot of cervical fluid but this is my second cycle after the miscarriage/ first cycle trying and I have egg white mucous for the first time ever. Hoping it isn't left over semen....but a google search tells me it isn't. Hoping tomorrow I have a temp spike!!
  • Options
    I recall having a lot of fertile cm about 2-3 weeks after my natural mc, so I would think it's ovulation. We avoided for a few months but conceived easily when we started trying again.