13»

Re: TWW Thursday

• lickasticklickastick member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -3, -2,-1, +1

Testing plans: none yet

R/R/CS: Oh my the nausea I am experiencing today is fun new side effect of progesterone in the luteal phase. I usually have a little in my 2ww but for some reason it is baahhhhhhddd today. It might be the pizza I have been eating the past few days (leftover pizza is evil and also yummy.) or maybe I am just totes-aly preggers. My cat has been following me around the house...

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Southern California has had a record breaking hot autumn, it's been 80 every day this week. but I still enjoy a night on the couch with DH, my favorite blanket and TV!
    Edited for spelling
  • @kerriiface28  -what was the reason for the open circle on the 22nd? I wonder if you discard that temp what it would say. I wouldn't be surprised if you ovulated later than those cross hairs but I don't know forsure it's hard when there are a few open circles. 

• Loading the player...
  • @BaileyM321   It looks anovulatory to me because there is no clear temp shift, but it could be because your sleep-deprived nights messed with your temps. If you discard the temp from CD 14 does FF take away your crosshairs completely?
  • @bcooke314 Weirdly, if I discard the temp from CD14 it moves the dotted CH back a day to CD13, i.e. one day before the +OPK. I have thoroughly broken FF, go me! (I caved and POAS just to confidently have wine with dinner tonight, BFN as expected. I'm still thinking anovulatory. Dear AF, hurry up and show so I can start over, please.)
  • @sillysarahsoda the open circles on the 17th and 22nd because the temp was at 5:35 versus 5am and the open circle on the 24th is at 6am vs. 5am. The O seems super early to me, and depending what symptoms I put into FF it goes back and forth between solid and dashed. I'm hoping O day was the 21st because then our timing is really good, but it just seems so early. I did a chart comparison and there was one that was very similar to mine after IUD removal (like me) that did end in pregnancy, but I am not going to get my hopes up since this is my first month charting. I think I want to get a more sensitive thermometer if/when AF comes.

If I discard the temp on the 22, there is no O pattern detected at all, and then when i put the temp back in again it went back to solid CH.. at least this is my first month temping so I am considering it practice.
  • @kerriiface28  -- Its great that you charted so diligently your first round! Like you said either way its good to get into the habit of it and its great practice. FX for you!! 

• @sillysarahsoda - go hard or go home.. :) we were just going to HIO and see what happens and then i came across this board and everyone temped and i had no idea what it was, so i lurked, i learned and when AF finally came after i removed my IUD, and i knew where i stood and started the temping thing too.. I figure anything that might help along the getting knocked up process was worth a shot, and I am getting to know me and my cycle again after not having a period for 7 years (2 mirena's after my daughter was born, she was a surprise).
  • LasscherLasscher member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO:17/3*(this is a guestimation FF made this cycle because I didn't temp this month but charted CM and opk. Last month with temping I also got crosshairs on cycle day 14.)

Timing: EOD since AF, ED during FW except questionable "o" day and hopefully HIO EOD until next week.

Testing plans: when AF is due

R/R/CS: I want to thank this board for the drink till it's pink motto. The last 2 cycles I gave up alcohol completely in the TWW. This time I've been drinking and so far I think it's been a positive component of keeping the BSC crazy at bay. Like I said yesterday the real test of whether I have conquered the BSC of TWW is going to be around 9 dpo* when there is a potential possiblity that I could get a + if I am pregnant. Last cycle I had DH confiscate all my sticks.... But what he doesn't know is I kept 3 wondfos because I have a reveal surprise for him that requires me to know first. That's why I plan not to test until AF is late. I'm hoping I don't cave and test early with those precious few tests I hid.

My mantra this month is I will not SS and I will not test before AF is due/late.

GTKY: gooseberries are revolting
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• anskipanskip member
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 25/15

Timing: not temping like I should......I know....I know

R/R/CS: mood swing suck!!!! But......finally getting in on posting on this thread :-)

Testing plans: trying to hold out until Monday

GTKY: watching a movie with my hubs and our DD.

EDITED BECAUSE IT ALL DISAPPEARED :(

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16 / 8, supposedly, i feel like it is awfully early

Timing: If O date is true, i at least have good timing -3, -1, 0

Testing plans: Nov. 11, AF should be 2 days late.

R/R/CS: My cross hairs went from solid to dashed today :(

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Cuddle, Cocoa, and Movies..

I'd be more inclined to think you O'd on CD 12 due to those 2 high temps being open circles... Guess you will find out soon!

• ummm WOW MY BAD! Did not realize this was a resurrected thread X_X