July 2015 Moms
Options

Eating more often

My little guy is about 3 1/2 months and he went from eating every 3 1/2-4 hours and napping for 2 hours 3x a day to eating every two hours and having one hour cat naps. Could this be a growth spurt? How long do they last? My boobs are tired!

Re: Eating more often

• Options
    My DD won't decide if she wants to be on a 2 or 3 hour schedule. Every few days it'll change and throw my boobs out of whack. I haven't been able to pump because she won't go on a routine schedule. I've read before that when babies have a growth spurt, it'll probably last 2-3 days.
  • Options
    Oh man...today is day 3...so I crossing my fingers...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is a 3 month growth spurt maybe he's hitting now. With my little guy they usually last about a week. It's rough, but it passes.
  • Options
    Dad just turned 4 months old and is going through some strange stuff right now too. She's waking up a ton during the night but not eating. She was still waking up once (sometimes twice) to eat but would go back to sleep. All of the sudden she's waking up every half hour to an hour and snacking. My right boob is so sore, it's like when she was first born.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker