January 2013 Moms
Options

All's quiet on the J13 Front...

It's weird to come back here and see this dead board. I remember when it was alive and thriving and we were all pregnant and either excited or completely DONE with being pregnant. Sometimes both. At the same time. I remember posting here at all times every day. Just constantly. I hope you all are well and that your little ones are thriving and growing and that there is joy. 

Peace!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: All's quiet on the J13 Front...

• Options
    I like to check in sometimes too, even though I wasn't an avid poster around here. It is a bit sad to see it dead!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Remember MOTN threads; this place was so active conversations even occurred in the middle of the night! I am on instagram, but it is not the same as conversations here. I miss hearing about the seemingly trivial things that aren't actually trivial to moms ("Do you still put a bib on your kid?" "There is a sale at Baby Gap right now." "DS is finally pooping in the potty consistantly!").
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options

DS2 just turned 1 yesterday, and I'm feeling nostalgic, so I thought I'd come back here.  I miss all of you!

Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!