Trying to Get Pregnant

Itchy feeling in uterus??

2»

Re: Itchy feeling in uterus??

• I'm confused. OP, you're still five days before your anticipated period, yet you're freaking out because taken 10 tests due to an itchy uterus and you've gotten a BFN every time? Even FRER notes that it only shows a positive in 76% of pregnancies this early. The percent goes up to 99% as you get closer to the missed period.

10 tests so early followed by panic seems a bit overkill to me. (And I'm someone who tests ridiculously early because I have no self-control.)
  • First of all, I am also #TeamBorg. 

Second, to answer your question, @missylee1979, No, I have never had an itchy uterus. And considering both the negative hpts, and the fact that you've been having this sensation since 4DPO, it's definitely not pregnancy related. It could be all sorts of things. Gas, endometriosis, or maybe just a referred itch of some kind(when a stimulus on one part of the body creates an itching sensation on/in a different part of the body.

Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• Loading the player...
  • Lol. You seem very uptight. No just letting you know i sympathize. Ive had miscarriages too. Sorry you see it as a one up. Maybe its time for you to move on borg. Good luck
    WTF? Borg was nice to you. You've been here all of five seconds. Not exactly prudent to try to fob off a loved regular that gives very thoughtful, empathetic advice on the regular. No no, the Borg can stay. #TeamBorg4lyfe
    haha. Cute.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• WTAF is an itchy uterus?
  • The OP is:

But I love everything else about this thread.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"