Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

doesn't get any easier...

I hate that I even have to be going through this again.

I had a mc very early around 4-5 weeks in January. we ended up with a RE and after one cycle of clomid were pregnant in September. went to an ultrasound this am. no heartbeat. 10 weeks along. I am an absolute mess and I keep feeling like something is wrong with me and part of me doesn't even think this will ever happen for us.

I'm sorry I'm rambling, my husband is a mess and I don't want to talk to anyone I know in real life.

thanks.

Re: doesn't get any easier...

• Options
    I so sorry for your loss. It is very hard, especially when you mc again...I had my d&c yesterday for our second mmc. Both at 9-10 weeks, also no HB. Hang in there, I know you can feel defeated. I am taking it one day at a time. My next goal is healing after the d&c and waiting to start my cycle again. Take it one day at a time and love each other more than ever, this is hard for a couple. Take care!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    thanks! you take care too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. Prayers for you for physical and emotional healing and peace...and hugs to you and your husband. We here all know how it feels to lose a baby or two or three....there is always hope- without hope we have nothing. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. We just went through our second miscarriage, and though they were equally heartbreaking, it is more depressing to be in the multiple losses category now. I agree, take it one small step at a time.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I just had my first mc, I can't imagine the pain of two.  It's been almost 2 weeks for me and I'm still a mess, but am trying.  One hour at a time, one day at a time.  Take whatever time you need to heal physically and emotionally.  Prayers for you and DH during this time.  Like pp said, hold on to each other right now.  Hope you feel better soon.