In L&D — The Bump
November 2015 Moms

In L&D

All this morning I was having contractions and no matter what I did they didn't go away. I'm in L&D and hopefully this is it
Ashleywchiac25cdepperschmidtmrssuperman918AmoLovesAudpoupoulefhopefaithlove1ColoradoHikerCornstarch7

Re: In L&D

• Good luck!! Hope this is it for you!
    bhibbitts
  • Good luck! How far along are you?
    bhibbitts
  • Loading the player...
  • I was due last Wednesday, contractions 3-4 minutes apart. Thanks y'all
    mrssuperman918Cook3133
  • Good luck! Hope this is it :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    bhibbitts
  • Woo hoo! Good luck !
    bhibbitts
  • bhibbittsbhibbitts member
    edited November 2015
    They just came in and said they are sending me home, I don't understand how I am going to deal with this pain at home. I'm not dilated to where they want me To be I guess. I have a dr appointment tomorrow at 9 and then they said they will put me in tomorrow night or Wednesday for sure. I don't see why they just don't do this now.
    poupoule
  • Why? 3-4 mins apart?
  • bhibbitts said:

They just came in and said they are sending me home, I don't understand how I am going to deal with this pain at home. I'm not dilated to where they want me To be I guess. I have a dr appointment tomorrow at 9 and then they said they will put me in tomorrow night or Wednesday for sure. I don't see why they just don't do this now.

I'm sorry- that's so frustrating! Hope you get to prove them wrong and progress quickly all of a sudden!
    bhibbitts
  • good luck! can't wait to see your birth announcement! wishing you a speedy and safe delivery of your LO! :D
    BabyName Ticker
    bhibbitts
  • Best of luck!
    bhibbitts